+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NDLEA RESULT OUT?

NDLEA RESULT OUT?

Hey my pips I was reliably informed today that the ndlea list of names has been pasted at ndlea offices. I'm nowhere close to any of the offices so I can't claim to have seen the list, so please any one with more details please enlighten the house. Keeping my fingers crossed and my heart prayerful. Gdluk y'all.

Re: NDLEA RESULT OUT?

whr is ur locatn

ndlea?

Is the result pasted in their offices or on their website

I don't think that info is real cos I called an officer at their Ikorodu office and he told me that there is nothing yet.
    in whatsoever u do,always put God first and he will see u through.

which one to belive now?

Submitted by Author_story on Fri, 01/14/2011 - 20:04

* PressReleases

recruitmentThe National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has raised alarm over a planned attack on its Kano command offices by some misguided youths over alleged recruitment of inappropriate candidates for Kano State into the Agency in the current ongoing selection process. The Chairman/Chief Executive of the Agency, Ahmadu Giade, in a swift reaction described the proposed attack as baseless, unwarranted and misguided.

According to the NDLEA boss, the recruitment exercise is yet to be concluded and called on the youths to be law abiding. “It is amazing where they got their information that inappropriate candidates have been selected for Kano State. The exercise is ongoing and thus far, no name had been released. The Agency is a Federal Government establishment and its recruitment process is based on the principle of federal character and fair play. Any planned attack on any of the Agency’s formation is completely unwarranted” Giade stated.
    The Agency assured applicants that the selection process will be transparent and fair. It also advised youths to be law abiding and act on facts rather than hearsay. The Agency has however beefed up security in all its formations following intelligence report on the planned attack stressing that its officers were combat ready. It also warned that any attack shall be resisted while those responsible shall be dealt with according to the laws of the land.

* Login to post comments
    REF;NDLEA.GOV.NG OF FRIDAY14 JAN 2011

@ theboysmine, thank you for the update,here is the weblink to their site............

http://www.ndlea.gov.ng/v1/?q=conten...ommand-offices

We urge them(NDLEA) to please expedite their recruiting process and let people know their fate in time ooooooooooooooooo make dem no cause High BP for guys.

It will be well man..........

Regards,

Dejavu

Guys lets remain calm and keep our fingers cross. God Knows best. Bt am certain that the mangmt of NDLEA will want to take a cue from Kano youth's reaction and thread softly on such a sensitive issue as recruitment

Yes i agree with u

+ Reply