+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NDLEA PH Center Controversy

NDLEA PH Center Controversy

Can't figure out wat to do. Discovered that the center for the test in Rivers State; as pasted at the NDLEA Rivers Command headquaters in Port Harcourt, is the Liberation Centre but the NDLEA recruitment website says its Army Day Secondary School Bori Camp. Meanwhile was also told that the exam holds at 8am. Wat does the House advice .

Also discovered the following pasted on the wall of the NDLEA command under the heading "GENERAL REQUIREMENTS"
    1. Application letter in Applicant's handwriting.
    2. Photocopy of Certificates
    3. Detailed C.V
    4. Reference Letter from 2 people
    5. Complete vetting form obtained from Agency
    6. 4 Passports
    7. Copy of Acknowledgment form
    8. Must be 1.6metres

I was told on inquiry that I was to bring all of the above to test centre. House take note. The Vetting form I hear will be given at test center.
    What shocks me is that I won't have known of the Liberation Centre biz or known to bring the above items (excluding my copies of my credentials)if I hadn't tried to reach the NDLEA office.
    Anyways I need advice on how to handle this test centre controversy of Liberation Stadium / ADSS Bori Camp. Cheers y'all

Re: NDLEA PH Center Controversy

Pls houS dis case is more serious.is portHARCOURT cntr nigerian army sec sch bori as listed on ndlea website or liberation studium pested at ndlea office.pls thos dat writ 2dy tex or hear d info HELP US

PLEASE WHERE IS LIBERATION STADIUM IN PH?

Guy i'l sugest u go bk n confirm cos most states av 2 diffrent centres 4 screenin n test. Gues screenin is 4 sch leavers whil test is 4 bsc n nd holdas. Evn dose tins u listd, i tink its 4 sch leavers

d question is where wil 13 & 14 days writ their tex nd is it state of origin or where u apply

Fellow house mate. Am gettin confused by dis post. Bcos in their site d only pple required to come with application letters, photocopies of credentials re SSCE holders etc.
    Dont u guys think that the libration stadium venue of a thing is for the screening exercise of SSCE HOLDERS. Where is NDLEA office in PH.
    I nid reply pls and lets kip ourselves postin of any latest infor. Thanks all
    D battle is not 4 d strong or favor only 2 d wise or men of rich understand. But time n chance happeneth 2 dem all

MY ADVICE TO YOU ALL IS TO GO WITH THOSE STUFFS AS LISTED NOT TO BE CAUGHT UNAWARE THERE ARE SITUATIONS WHERE AFTER EXAMS INTERVIEWS ARE CONDUCTED ALL THESES STRATEGIES ARE TO REDUCE NO. WHY SHOULD THEY PUT THEIRS WITH FRSC? IS TO STREAMLINE NO. GO WITH THE REQUIREMENTS. IF THEY NEED IT YOU ARE WITH THEM, IF THEY DON'T NEED IT U NO LOSE. DON'T BE LIKE THE FIVE VIRGINS

It wont really cost us any thing if we go with the requirements. this is d Nigerian factor we are talking abt, they are jst lookin 4 strategies to streamline the number. D change of venue might delay us cuz Liberation Stadium is a bit far from Army Day sec sch considering d Traffic. Wish every body luck. God will see us through. Amen

masterpiece, the venue is bori camp. plz don't be confused about the centers, I saw it on thier site now.

+ Reply