+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NDLEA JOB ISSUE

NDLEA JOB ISSUE

The National Conscience Party has ordered the NDLEA boss Giade through the Attorney-General of the Federation and Justice Minister, Mohammed Adoke (SAN) to refund the money extorted from the applicants who applied for the Ndlea job. The NCP claimmed that the money was illegal and can not be justified under section 46 of the NDLEA ACT.

Re: NDLEA JOB ISSUE

so what exactly does that mean, there is no job? or is it that the manner in which we applied is wrong viz a viz scratch card or what exactly?

they should hasten up and stop all this exploitation of job seekers. not only NDLEA, there are other outfits like Airfroce,Navy,Army, who were using job vacancies as an avenue to enrich themselves.i dont know the work of efcc again,is it only to arrest politicians and collect their shares.

@ALL: Please can you guys tell me what to do. I had completed my NDLEA application before but I did not print out the final copy and now, I tried using the pin code again but it took back to the very first stage so i will have to fill in all my data again. Please won't that mean applying twice? What am I to do as the applications will be closing soonest. Ur urgent response will be really appreciated.
    Thanks dears.

apply again cos it means that u hav not completed ur application. make sure u print ur acknowledgement slip after submitting ur form online,which will contain ur application number and other of ur details. do it now b4 it will be late.
    All d best.fredo.

Quote Originally Posted by fredo_1984
    apply again cos it means that u hav not completed ur application. make sure u print ur acknowledgement slip after submitting ur form online,which will contain ur application number and other of ur details. do it now b4 it will be late.
    All d best.fredo.
    Thanks a lot dearie. Truly appreciate and will do so ASAP. Thanks again

+ Reply