+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NCAA?

NCAA?

Its been about 4 months since we did the interview and no news from NCAA.Does anyone know anyhting about to share with us?
    amonde

Re: NCAA?

them don share appointment letter tete

@ Humble-D, Pls when was the appointment letter distributed? FITC gave no notice about that on their web page.

i was at there office and confirm something i will not like to share for now but fitc is never a fair recruitment agent and my own time is coming in this country when i will b in the hem of affairs of this nation for the betterment of the masses.
    cos no one rains forever
    the minister of then is a forgotten man n even in house arrest over the 62billion naira cotract that was inflated on the building of a airport that ought to cost 20billion ,however ,do good so good go follow u ,GOD will definitely bring them all to book one day.

Humble-D, I disagreed with u. i was @ their office three weeks ago and i was told @ the H R Dept. the DG is yet to come out with the final list of successful candidate and i was told that no one have given any letter. and again, i no where i am coming 4rm so there is no way they will give out appointment letter that i will not no, a friend of my did her SERVICE their and and av contact of the HR Manager and the woman told her that they av not called anyone. let still wait and pray.

well CHUKSAINT,U could be write while am wrong but wait n let us see the next scene

Humble D, i got information this morning dat the final list is out, i went to NCAA office to comfirm the information only for be to turned back @ gate by the security men telling me that, there was an order from above not to allow any visitor in today for security reason and they asked me to check back on thursday which is another visiting day. by the the grace of God i will be @ their office on thursday to get a first hand information.mean while, any one with usefull information should let us no. that is ,i mean anyone dat av collected his or her appiontment letter or seen the final list of shortlisted candidate should pls let the house no. Humble D, i will like to meet u, u can reach me thru [email protected] or better still on 08039409773. thank u.

I called FITC Head Office yesterday and was told NCAA has NOT recruited anyone from the interview. Pls, lets not be hasty in our conclusion and rather spend such time praying to God.

Guyz, if only u no d magnitude of politicking goin on in NCAA concerning the vacancies avaliable there, senators, ministers, godfathers and even governors all have candidates there are fronting for.i'dnt hav godfathers but, I have God the Father.

if u hear anything about NAMA of last month tell,my friend did the interview.

MY DEAR NAIJA MEN & WOMEN, I JUST WANT TO TELL U DAT THE LIST IS OUT, I WAS @ HR DEPARTMENT OF NCAA YESTERDAY AND I WAS TOLD THAT THE NAMES ARE OUT. GO THEIR AND CHECK FOR UR NAME THANK U.

Can't they just put d list on d website or sumtin instead of goin to their office. What of those who r nt residents of lag...na wa for all dese Govt Parastatals o.
    DONT KISS A FOOL, DONT LET A FOOL KISS YOU AND DONT BE FOOLED BY A KISS.

Pls can you guys be straight forward. What do you mean by we should go to their HR office for our names. Does it mean that people have been called.Please whoever that has info should share with us.
    amonde

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast