+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: NBC test 2012 in benin

Re: NBC test 2012 in benin

Wow no one has responded if they have gotten a similar email n text message well it's not for management trainee more of an experienced sales rep role n I applied unsolicitedly to NBC in coca cola in Lagos

NBC will soon begin their recruitment. Heard they need staff for management position.

@bobbyshizzle I was also at their last interview but didn't get to the 2nd stage. Can you tell me how the 2nd interview was? Do you know the exact reason why you couldn't make it to the 2nd stage? As for me the only reason I can deduce from my inability to proceed to the next stage is the fact that one of the interviewees was highly disappointed that I couldn't speak Hausa--apart from that I had a solid interview. Do you know how many people the finally recruited cos I can remember that we were not up to 3
    at the 1st interview? Lastly, is your name Samson?

@koleefem05, It wasn't for Graduate Trainees, d position is sales rep buh graduates with 1year experience were encouraged to apply. We applied by submitting hard copy CV"s @ NBC's plant in abuja and other plants in the north. The position was equally advertised.

@stavanger, my interview went on very well.. I gave very reasonable answers to the questions that came my way. I believe I exuded to them a level of confidence which they equally commended and I equally spoke Hausa and Yoruba fairly, while Ibo is my mother tongue. Buh one thing happened, d last question i got was ' I HAVE REALIZED 4RM UR CV DAT U HAD UR SCHOOLING IN THE EAST AND I CAN RIGHTLY ASSUME DAT U DO NOT HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THE GEOGRAPHICAL TERRAIN OF THE NORTH, NOW CONSIDERING THE INCESSANT SECURITY CHALLENGES IN THE NORTH WILL YOU HESITATE TO WORK ANYWHERE IN THE FAR NORTH? I responded NO with every Alacrity buh probably dat wasn't enuf to see me through... Seven people finally made it and I still have contacts with about five of them... 2 were posted to jos, 2 to kaduna, 2 to abj, and 1 to kano.... Their remuneration, allowances and other benefits are really worth it..... I am not samsom..... If you were there on the 1st interview day u would have noticed d last guy to arrive... dats me

Anyone have ideas to the test format is it jst typical multinational if not what's ur experience

I now remember: you are the tall guy with a sky blue shirt and a red tie. How much was the pay and allowances? There was a particular guy that had his shoes being admired by the both of us, did he make it? Remember that we were about 5 waiting in an office for the interview. One last question: do you regret saying NO? What was the requirement for posting to different states?

@bobbyshizzle I now remember: you are the tall guy with a sky blue shirt and a red tie. How much was the pay and allowances? There was a particular guy that had his shoes being admired by the both of us, did he make it? Did Leke (hope u remember him) make it? Remember that we were about 5 waiting in an office for the interview. One last question: do you regret saying NO? What was the requirement for posting to different states?

@stavanger, saying NO implies I accept to work anywhere in the north. I do not have any regret.... Leke made it and he's in Abuja plant. Samuel, the guy dat resigned from union bank(if u recall), also made it. He's is Kaduna.

Their take-home is 1.6M P.A, with free medical care, accommodation allowance, transport allowance, leave allowance etc

HMMMM..... u still vividly recall what i wore to d interview

@bobbyshizzle You said they picked 7; how many people were invited for the 2nd (last) interview? The last interview in so many companies is always the easiest. What questions were you asked?
    One more thing: I remember Leke telling me he did not do well in the 1st interview, but he was still called for the 2nd interview and even got his desired location. I don realize say wetin be your own na you own.

@bobby i wud lik to getcrash any advice thanks

@zanzan, u can if u like.... There is no harm in trial...

@bobby, happy for those that made it, was also there for d 2nd interview. It rained heavily that day remember?
    Did we come to kaduna that day together?
    Nobody wanted to miss Barca vs chelsea match.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast