+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: Navy dssc 2012

Judy thanks ...for being explicit. Will try it today and get back to you guys.

Re: Navy dssc 2012

Hello guys, Please go an refil ur forms, they have asked those who have paid and completed their forms to go and refil the form online.. please make hay peeps !luv

Bros wat abt the i.d and bank payment?what should we do about dis.

I want to believe that this action by the nigerian navy is delibrate. After paying the N900 my application was successfuly submitted and got all the forms and slip already printed. Trying to login with my applicant and ref id noticed that my data is now invalid. I received a message telling me to Refill my form. So what becomes of the initial money i paid? This is a pure scam! And i'm not ready to fall for this.

I heard they will check our tummy during medicals to know if candidate av not undergo surgical operation b4, cos its a main deficiency. Pls how thats tru 7 days left to still apply

Pls where is dis rumour of we should refill our form çoming from? I completed my form since d second day the online registration commenced and i just check my application status now with my
    Applicant ID and Ref no. Now and it reads "your application to the Nigerian navy has been submitted successfully and will be contacted if shortlisted" so i repeat again where is the rumour Coming from? Pls these site is view by many and as such let's us endeavour not to post unverified claims/rumour pls....

Ok peeps the affected people are those who applied between 1st to 7th of June just got the mail below from their service support... Cheers

Hi,

If you application date is between 1st - 7th of June, 2012 and you have made payment, kindly follow this link: http://service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng/. Select the right option and provide the necessary information.

If you application date does not fall within this date range, you should be able to track your application.

Regards

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

I submitted on 5th of june. This whole thing is just tiring! The link you displayed is the normal home page. Any way, just sent them a mail to this effect. I'm still awaiting their response.

@vprince. Just go bk 2 their site,u wil c an info dat said sumtin like refilling d form 4 those dat paid their money btw 1st 2 7th of june, click on dat drop down box n select d last one(if u hav completd ur payment) then it wil open 2 a place where u wil fil ur serial num(nt applicant id), validation num n reference num. U wil then fil d form n ur data wil b saved again. I just did mine now. Try it. Dnt gve up

I heard they will check our tummy during medicals to know if
    candidate av not undergo surgical operation b4, cos its a main
    deficiency. Pls how thats tru 7 days left to still apply

@judyluv thanks a bunch! I just refilled the form and it has been successfully submited! ........ I hope we all get shortlisted by his grace! Wish us all the very best of luck.

Plz anyone with an idea how one can get there past questions Thanks for helping out

Pls how did u print ur consent form mine is not printing out pls help.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast