+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: National Intelligence Agency 2012 Recruitment.

Re: National Intelligence Agency 2012 Recruitment.

HELLO HOUSE, HOW DO U RECONCILE THESE TWO CONTRADICTING STATEMENTS FROM NIA?

................ In addition to completion of the online process, you are also required to forward curriculum vitae by e-mail through [email protected]" .......................

.............THE SECOND STATEMENT IS........................................

"Thank you for your application and the interest you have shown in our organization. Your application for employment with the NIA was received on Thursday, March 29, 2012, your reference Code is:*********, you applied for the post of: ******* . Under no
    Please do not submit your application again by any other channel (e.g. by hand, surface mail, etc.). Any further correspondence will be initiated by the NIA through the email address you have provided"......................................... ....................

IN THE SECOND STATEMENT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION OF THE ON LINE APPLICATION, WE WERE ASKED NOT TO SUBMIT APPLICATION BY ANY OTHER CHANNEL........................................... ......PLEASES CONSIDER THESE TWO STATEMENTS AND GIVE YOUR OPINIONS. ARE THE STATEMENTS MEANT TO TEST US? DOES THE SECOND STATEMENT NULLIFY THE FIRST STATEMENT? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

In my opinion, the second message supersedes the first.

Guys please help...i have not been able to apply for this job after several attempts....to load the local govt areas is the problem...pls,after generating the initial reference and filling the first two pages,when i attempt to continue another time do i still need to use that same reference and continue from where i stopped before or do i start all over again...pls help...one love.

pls am using phone 2 apply, i hav been putin my mobile number as been stated and its bouncin bak. Is it phone problem? Pls how do i put d mobile no. Pls send me d fomat. Urgent

plzz guyz, how'd y'all manage to apply, it keeps telling me error and application time out, dnt know what else to do

am evn tired of ds yeye app form! Ds is d worst i hv eva seen. For d past 1 month,i hv bn trying to apply bt to no avail.

its very simple, and i will give you the secret. Phone can't do the application. except the more sophisticated ones. operamini wont do it. make sure you don't use any free browsing software like IWP, freedom etc, they won't work. trust me, i have tried using both phone and FBT on laptop. I finally succeeded by using etisalat data bundle and the speed was super fast. am serious. just follow my advice and you will complete your application in about 40 minutes.. make sure u are using a nigerian Ip address. that should get you through

The NEXT Button in the Educational Details Section is not functional (not highlighted), how can one overcome this difficulty?
    @macbeyland: reply please

Quote Originally Posted by macbeyland View Post
    its very simple, and i will give you the secret. Phone can't do the application. except the more sophisticated ones. operamini wont do it. make sure you don't use any free browsing software like IWP, freedom etc, they won't work. trust me, i have tried using both phone and FBT on laptop. I finally succeeded by using etisalat data bundle and the speed was super fast. am serious. just follow my advice and you will complete your application in about 40 minutes.. make sure u are using a nigerian Ip address. that should get you through
    am nt using fone. I hv bn goin to cyber bt no way

Nawa o i have been trying 4 2 apply 4 ova one month all to no avail

same wit me. Evn bought plenty tym in d cyber, yet d local govt doesnt load. Plz who wil help me?

Like i said earlier, don't use a foreign ip address to apply. Most cyber cafe use foreign ips. Get your computer and f\do either mtn or etisalat or glo 3g bundle, if you are in a 3g coverage area. Mine was fast with 3g. Am not new to internet browsing stuff. I know when a site is selecting ips. That site is. Just make sure you are using a nigerian ip and then experience what am saying.. You can do it at night. It is faster then......@ejconnect try using a nigerian ip, mtn, etisalat, glo airtel. . It will solve your problem.i wish there is any other way i can help. I used etisalat and dat was wat worked for me

For those that still want my assistance, just send me a pm, i will send you my number (i dont want to post it in a public forum). Then maybe i can help you complete your application, but that will mean you paying for a data plan but i will not take a dime for my time and efforts. Am currently online, using a usa ip, and the site is not opening. I changed to a nigerian ip, the site is opening fast.just do what i have said. I can understand your frustration bcos av bin on this application since february but i only got to realize this ip stuff yesterday. I went and bought an etisalat card and did the n1000 bundle plan. I didnt spend up to 30 mins b4 completing mine with 3g network. I cant say for gprs or edge

+ Reply
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast