+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: NAKACHI/ICPC

NAKACHI/ICPC

Hello house,
    I sat for the nakachi test conducted for icpc in abuja last december and i got a text from nakachi to apply for Associate trainee with their own organisation which i did and two days ago i got a mail from the CEO with a Non-Disclosure form for me to sign and send back to them suggesting that i build a career with them and informing me that i was chosen because i performed above average in a test i took conducted by them in my quest for employment.
    I need honest opinion from house members whether i should go ahead with the process they are using for the recruitment. Will my going ahead affect my chances with ICPC? Anyone within Nakachi should tell me facts about the place and what that offer entails and my chances with icpc. Am agitated.

Re: NAKACHI/ICPC

@allenchori, am even suprise to know that the email given was okay.i sent a mail regarding information on the associate training that they were to offer but the mail keep bouncing back.could you pls tell me the email address you used to get in touch with the s.ikok. i got the same text message from them on 7th january. i will also try and inquire about the questions you throw on the floor.i hope to hear from you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by vozkini
    @allenchori, am even suprise to know that the email given was okay.i sent a mail regarding information on the associate training that they were to offer but the mail keep bouncing back.could you pls tell me the email address you used to get in touch with the s.ikok. i got the same text message from them on 7th january. i will also try and inquire about the questions you throw on the floor.i hope to hear from you soon.
    please see correct mail address below
    [email protected]

@shisham, thanks alot. did you got the text message as well?. what do you think? is it better to give the recruitment a try or wait for icpc?

Quote Originally Posted by vozkini
    @shisham, thanks alot. did you got the text message as well?. what do you think? is it better to give the recruitment a try or wait for icpc?
    i have already given it a try as i see no harm in trying.
    -they are not in any way competing for your services with ICPC
    -the job will not take your timeline. your time is streamlined by you.
    - you are not conceding ground by signing the NDA
    -we have the training field to clear the unclear aspects.
    - i dont think it is full time as it is support based.
    fear not it is well.

Quote Originally Posted by shisham
    i have already given it a try as i see no harm in trying.
    -they are not in any way competing for your services with ICPC
    -the job will not take your timeline. your time is streamlined by you.
    - you are not conceding ground by signing the NDA
    -we have the training field to clear the unclear aspects.
    - i dont think it is full time as it is support based.
    fear not it is well.
    I'm I going to first print the form and sign it and then send it back to them. Do I need a guarantor to fill the vacant lines @ the bottom of the form beside nakachi's line?

am a fresher in d house.i worked wit ur info in regards to nakachi/icpc i discoverd that nakachi has sent d merit list to icpc.U cant compare a federal agency job to private consultancy firm where there is no job security.well u can acknowledge their invitatn but wen u are call by icpc 4get them.best of luck.

Well, lets give it a trial but could have been better if nakachi is empowered to conclude the final selection cos of their credibility. Icpc should uphold their aim and objectives,vission and mission byensuring merit and being very very objective in the final selection.

pls house, this training stuff of nakachi, what is it all about. i need answer

just be careful

Guys pls let's know whenever the date for the training is sent.

I dont belive in this Nakachi people. I got a call from one of them (name undisclosed) saying I did well in the last test, yet they wont invite me for the 2nd test. I tried to find out his reason and he said bcuz of who is who factor.

To cut the long story short, he asked me how much I could offer him and I said am still jobless. To my amazement, the guy said when my mind is made up I should call him back. That was on 30th december.

Can you imagine.

men thats terrible realy terrible,can u imagine. guy send me an email [email protected]. seriously we need to get this guy. cheers man its well

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast