+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: N NDLEA AND ALL

N NDLEA AND ALL

I know most Nigerians are annoyed with the way most F.G parastatals conducted their test, and i have constantly read threads were people swear and abuse the country, but my brothers and sisters, i believe we are all graduates and adults, hence we are supposed to be enlightened individuals...I once Read in a book, were a certain character said a made a statement that i believe applies here" he said..THERE IS THE WAY THINGS ARE, YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT AND THERE IS THE WAY THINGS SHOULD BE! YOU ONLY IGNORE THE WAY THINGS ARE AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!..that being said. we all know the way things work in Nigeria, they are very different from the way things should be! we might all not like it o1 BUT IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT ITS' JUST THE WAY THINGS ARE HERE! so please lets stop barraging the agencies like NDLEA and others and instead find out the way things are done to get employed in such places...bcos we all know that its worse in the so called prive companies

Re: N NDLEA AND ALL

pls lets just sit nd watch what is happening.God will see us through everything.

+ Reply