+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: management trainees:ARIK AIR LIMITED

Re: management trainees:ARIK AIR LIMITED

what is worth doing is worth doing well! Please we all should endeavour to verify job info before bringing it up here in order not to mislead and misinform the general public. I'm pretty sure most guyz that saw that earlier post [email protected] must have sent couple of mails out.
    Guys lets hang it up! The mistake has already been done. WUMZI if i were you, i would humbly apologise before this honourable house to erase any wrong impression your post must have generated about your personality. ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER!!

@ vprince,have u read pg 18 of today guardian and wat I posted?enof of all this,I shld apologise for posting an advert that was well published on the guardian 2/2/12.Am I the only one with a copy ... sumone shld bail me out in this mess

U guys ,should stop talking like dat n appologize to wumz .he is right n d Ellen is also right but may Ellen did not look at d whole page. I just checked it myself in d office,now.

Quote Originally Posted by kazal View Post
    U guys ,should stop talking like dat n appologize to wumz .he is right n d Ellen is also right but may Ellen did not look at d whole page. I just checked it myself in d office,now.
    And you saw [email protected] for arik air?

hv the paper right here. Arik is recruiting for both Arik Air Cadet Programme and u are to send CV'S to [email protected]. And also Management Trainee and u are to send ur CV'S to [email protected]. So two different vacancies and two different emails. So people apologize to those u offended and insulted.

Mind u for the air cadets , a degree in natural science is requird and u must not be more than 25years and for the management trainee a degree wit 2.1 or hnd with lower credit in economics, mathematics,statistics and engineering and ssce must be five credits in one sitting and u must not be more than 30years by june 2012.

@pretty thanks for the clarification!
    @wumzi ... Sorry for getting it all wrong!

@wumz pls dnt get annoyd coz sum of dis hon house members av suffered alot in d hands of scammers.pls dnt get angry.bt whoever dat wishs 2 post job vacancies shld pls do it wit details,4 instance sum of us didnt knw d requirment 4 d mgt trainee is 2.1.may God bless us all.1 luv

House,l wnda hw an organisation shud b recruitn wtout advertising in der website. Even if it was on guardian yestada,it cud also b scam! To butres my point, even d posters hav email add conflict.l havnt concluded its scam yet bc l als read it d newspaper. All lm sayn is dat we hav 2 verify info b4 we act. Accordn 2 der website 2da, de sed 'we ar nt currently employ, hwever do chek later 4 any avaliabl opening'. U can comfirm ds ursef - www.arikair.com

House,l wnda hw an organisation shud b recruitn wtout advertising in der website. Even if it was on guardian yestada,it cud also b a scam! To butres my point, even d posters hav email add conflict. l havnt concluded its a scam yet bc l als read it in d newspaper. All lm sayn is dat we hav 2 verify info b4 we act. Accordn 2 der website 2da, de sed 'we ar nt currently employn, hwever do chek later 4 any avaliabl opening'. U can comfirm ds ursef - www.arikair.com . Be kefl, its nt easy!

@okusonogu,guardian newspaper is nt a small media org and i dnt tink sum1 wil just want 2 scam young nigerians tru them using a coy lyk dat nd dey wil allow it.wel u can try ur luck and if dey ask u 2 bring money den u ignore dem

Hello peeps, Has anyone been able to forward his/her cv to [email protected]? The two cvs I forwarded returned with mailer failure delivery, I mean the mails are bouncing back. Is this experience of other forumites?

@ejconnect,i did send mine and didnt bounce back o

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast