Hello traders, am sure some of us are really making profits trading binary options. I was here some time ago to share a secret indicator code which I used to rip a lot of profit trading binary option daily and only few people benefited from it. Anyways am here again to share a custom MT4 indicator to only 5 serious traders here. The indicator uses the Fibonacci principle of support and resistance line. It gives you spot for a Rise signal (green arrow) and fall signal (red arrow). In short you can see below the number of trades I got within this short period trading today below… I enjoyed trading binary options daily because this indicator makes it fun for me. I will be giving it out to only 5 serious trader that want to boost their profits daily. It goes for a token of 5k. Contact [email protected] if interested. Please I will not be giving it out from Friday 24th October; I only want few serious traders to have a feel of this awesome indicator. So hurry while am still happy sharing it.