+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Mainstreet Bank collecting cv"s @ their head office in Broad street, Marina. Dont dul

Re: Mainstreet Bank collecting cv"s @ their head office in Broad street, Marina. Dont

@imao, thanks. U r d man. God bles u

Re: Mainstreet Bank collecting cv"s @ their head office in Broad street, Marina. Dont

when is it closin,pls

@ Imao,thanks so much for ur kindness. God ll continue to bless u. Pls,am in east,can u still help to submit my own cv?

@imao,thanks,i ve sent it

Mainstreet have laid off 350 workers so they need fresh and talented graduates

@younglove, pls can u kindly submit mine along side urz on tuesday?

@younglove pls can you help submit mine. @ house pls anybody going to submit his/hers this week and won't mind helping me submit mine. The help will be greatly appreciated. If you don't mind pls PM me ur email address so can send. Cheers guys

@ uhomora, I avnt heard from you since then. Hope u are gud? ‎​​Ђŏw̶̲̥̅ far with the cv's, where u able to submit them? Hope to hear from you.
    Cheers!!!

Yeah, i submitted them on thurs...yours included.

Imao pls let me send my cv to u so u caaan help me dis week pls. Thanks how do I send it to u.

@ Uhonmora, thanks for your social service. I pray God help us all out by get our dream job.
    Thanks once again.

Confirmed!!! Mainstreet bank sacked 650 workers.... Na wa o o,anyway let's see how the event will unfold on this recruitment,if u haven't submit ur cv pls endeavour to do so soon.Success

@ biggyflame, that is not a criteria if only u are aware of the fcmb/workforce waka and the azondo steps we all took. FCMB actually sacked 880. So that is not a criteria

+ Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast