+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: M&E NPC

Re: M&E NPC

I think it is good we get solid information b4 posting anything on this forum. Lets be our brother's keeper.
    [i][b][b]Nobody in NPC has been given appointment letter out of the 61 people that took the orals. They are still working on that of Directors b4 calling for appointment letters. Please, do not post if you are not very sure.
    Please, lets meet on FACEBOOK if you know you took the last M&E, NPC orals. Search for me on Facebook with name, lacolala. My email address is [email protected], 08039143393.
    Lets meet and discuss out our rights!
    Thanks to the members of this forum and thumbs up for Mr. Moderator
    BUT KNOW GOD. AND REMEMBER THAT U ARE TO GIVE THANKS TO GOD IN EVERY SITUATION. HE IS EVERYTHING. IF YOU HAVE HIM, U HAVE WISDOM AND U ARE THERE. LACO

I think I support alaji. Let us get our info right b4 posting. Anyway, who do we believe now? Ofiematt shuld pls confirm d right thing if truly he is sure bout wht he posted. And besides, has anyone received any letter? If u have, let us knw...

Make una nor vex oh. i just simply told you people what i heard from a source.
    @Adeolaojo.......you are asking me the authenticity of what i said and not asking alaji. I think you just tryna console yourself. i told you that all hope is not lost.
    @Alaji....please whats the source of your information?

@ofeimatt, m nt disputin wht u said cos I equally knw d list is awaiting despatch. All m saying is when there r conflictin stories, we shld try nd verify d stories. I m also privy to some info nd also have a contact. Jst dat have nt been able to reach him. Anyway. It's al gud...u seen any1 with d letter yet?

@alaji, wht's ur own source. Just like ofeimatt said, u shld let us knw hw authentic ur story is. @naijakid, where u go hide urslf,any info frm ur side?I shld be able to get some info b4 d day runs out!whichever way it goes, I think d interview was fair enuff sha! Anybody taken deserves it...

@ofeimatt, We are all one. Nobody reasonable will get annoyed by that post. I love your effort of feeding us with info. My source is very reliable. He works with the woman directly. The issue is, M&E will take most of us and other departments too will engage others. Right away, the commission needs more staff.
    Like I said, they are currently working on that of Directors b4 they start calling for appointment letters.
    I pray we get the job and we meet and discuss vital issues that will have positive impact on our economy.
    So, my source is very reliable. Even, immediately I saw that "19-people" post, I called him and I confirmed. Inof is very vital as regards the job stuff. God will help us.
    BUT KNOW GOD. AND REMEMBER THAT U ARE TO GIVE THANKS TO GOD IN EVERY SITUATION. HE IS EVERYTHING. IF YOU HAVE HIM, U HAVE WISDOM AND U ARE THERE. LACO

Well, I guess things r gradually gettin clearer...let us just hope for d best. I was jst shocked when ofeimatt posted letters have bn despatched cos I heard peeps wuld b posted to other depts besides M&E even if u were interviewed for that. Anyway, only time will tell... Let us jst kip hoping for d best...

@ alaji,u realy have helped eased some nerves down here!!by d way am d guy who just called u with d etisalat number. Plss keep in touch as we keep our fingers crossed.thx

@ alaji, its realy nice of u to have cleared d air, coz god knows dat u have realy calmed some nerves down here.by d way we just spoke on phone, am d guy with d etisalat no. I guess i didnt intro myself properly.

Hmmm, just confirm from d horses mouth dat no letter has been despatched & dat d list is even back 2 d minister table 4 his final approval & dat hopefuly by next week d letter should b out. & year d news about lagos 4 d induction in 1st week of march is true.

@naija, nice 1. We just gonna keep our fingers crossed. I pray God remembers everyone of us for gud. It is well...

Guys, any thing new?

Has anyone gotten a letter yet? Heard they are ready for despatch now...

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast