+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Leverage calling for interview!

Leverage calling for interview!

Pls house,sequel to the test I and others wrote @ Leverage investment Nigeria Limited on the 29th of July,for record purposes,their test comprised of 50 questions similar to the questions we met @ETC during RB Test.Some numerical,logical and Comprehension passages(critical reasoning).I just received a TEST MESSAGE INVITING ME FOR AN INTERVIEW ON MONDAY 9TH OF AUGUST,PLS HOUSE I NEED ASSISTANCE ON AREAS OF CONSENTRATION,OR IF YOU'VE ATTENDED THEIR INTERVIEW B/4 TO PLEASE GIVE ME AN INSIGHT INTO THEIR LIKELY QUESTIONS,PLSSS I'M BEGGING YOU ALLLLLLL!Thank you!

Re: Leverage calling for interview!

Cago congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!! i equally wrote the same test but yet to receive any sms as regard the interview.I advice u to just be ursef enter there with confidence"no shaking" u will succeed GOODLUCK my brother

congrats bro....i have wud nt rily knoe wat to say cos i have nt bin interviewed by them,but the least i cud give 2 u is sucesss bro..all d best

@Munachi&Chisom,thanks so much for the courage only that ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY,I've attended some interviews the last one with an embassy connection but to my greatest surprise,I did'nt hear from the Organisations as wether I was successful or not.They just kept mute & when I enquired I was told that the sucessfull ones have started training,I just managed to recover from the dismay&shock.All the same,I've kept persisting and trusting God to make 'WAYS' for me.I will try and keep the ball rolling cos I know that IT IS WELL.My portion can never be giving to anyone else.(What pains me most is their keeping mute,ie no reply as regards the interview)

+ Reply