+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: latest recruitment by FG

latest recruitment by FG

the ministry of Niger Delta is recruiting in Abuja .if you are interested please kindly down load the form attached, fill and summit it to the office of Niger delta ministry Abuja with a passport attached to it, if you no u cannot kindly fill the form.scan and sent it to [email protected] or [email protected] and pay the sum of 2500 t0 the account bellow okedusi johnson olorunsola 1st bank 2093010205566. I will assist you in all the processing.cos i reside in Abuja. it is not mandatory u can do the submission urself if u will, but if you want my assistant pay the sum of 2500 to the above account and i will help u with all the processing.All u need do is to down load and attache ur passport and scan it to my box i will handle the rest,

Post Re: latest recruitment by FG

latest recruitment by FG
    the ministry of Niger Delta is recruiting in Abuja .if you are interested please kindly down load the form attached, fill and summit it to the office of Niger delta ministry Abuja with a passport attached to it, if you no u cannot kindly fill the form.scan and sent it to [email protected] or [email protected] and pay the sum of 2500 t0 the account bellow okedusi johnson olorunsola 1st bank 2093010205566. I will assist you in all the processing.cos i reside in Abuja. it is not mandatory u can do the submission urself if u will, but if you want my assistant pay the sum of 2500 to the above account and i will help u with all the processing.All u need do is to down load and attache ur passport and scan it to my box i will handle the rest,

Re: latest recruitment by FG

the ministry of Niger Delta is recruiting in Abuja .if you are interested please kindly down load the form attached, fill and summit it to the office of Niger delta ministry Abuja with a passport attached to it, if you no u cannot kindly fill the form.scan and sent it to [email protected] or [email protected] and pay the sum of 2500 t0 the account bellow okedusi johnson olorunsola 1st bank 2093010205566. I will assist you in all the processing.cos i reside in Abuja. it is not mandatory u can do the submission urself if u will, but if you want my assistant pay the sum of 2500 to the above account and i will help u with all the processing.All u need do is to down load and attache ur passport and scan it to my box i will handle the rest, contact me on 08098718743 for more info after payment i will mail you the form or on request

get a life for ur self, my friend
    ....For With God Nothing Shall be Impossible

@johnson....whn U?? turn dhl?we dnt wanna bother U?? we wud mke use of d courier servces

why did you have to post 3 times

My friend get lost!

johnson, i guess u must be on the wrong set of pills.........mumu

Unarmed rubber!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklestar View Post
    Unarmed rubber!!!
    Unarmed robber I meant!! This phone sef!!

Plz house,how do we download d form 4 d niger delta recruitment?

I can understand the pain of the young man.I am sure he figured he could offer some cheap services & get money....Please mate, think better & do something more tangible as this wont take you anywhere...
    JesseJames

if u don't hve any hidden agenda why nt give the full info abt the job nd how to go abt it individually...........

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast