+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Lasu

Lasu

I Graduated from LASU in 2008/2009 in their school of part time, I did history/intl relations and since then the school have not been able to release the result to all the students despite all effort from the students. They gave all sorts of excuses for their inability to do that. but along the line I went to computer school to learn computer operations, last year I did a course in IT called A+ at jidaw system in Lagos just to prepare my self. though I have a business I am doing but I intends to take up a paid job so that I can work for some time raise capital so that when I stop working I can fully go back to my business. but the challenge now is how can I apply for a job with only the letter of introduction that the school gave me? and secondly should I apply for a job as a school lever using my WAEC and my other qualification in computer studies?. pls kindly advice me on what to do. Thanks

Re: Lasu

i will advice u supply ur LASU letter of introduction as well as ur computer cert. becos some employer can be considerate enuf to employ u as long as u have competence in the job

Re: Lasu

My broda, am a equally in ur shoe cus I read the same course and passed out from the same school, and the same year, but don't be discouraged cus of the unavailability of the result. Just keep applying with the available documents with u, I have changed work twice since i passed out, and av been applying with my Intro Letter as well, but funny enof, none of those emplyees has bothered asking for my first degree result. With God, all things are possible. Wish you the best my broda........ Greatest Diplomats!

+ Reply