+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: Lafarge calling for test. (RESULTS OUT!!!)

Re: Lafarge calling for test. (RESULTS OUT!!!)

@Theowonder. Please, have u gotten any invite for interview?

Re: Lafarge calling for test.

Quote Originally Posted by theowonder View Post
    I received a text message from dragnet notifying me of the result of the last Saturday's test at Cham city, Ikeja. Its indeed great to pass the dragnet test, its a feat achieved not by power but by grace. The cut off was 50% while i score 71%.
    Why do pple like decivin demselfs. dragnet's cut off is 40, where this dis guy got is own score and cut off guy I pity your condition oh. ur decisivin ur self aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Modupema, what an asshole u are. I am really serious about my post and without a fact you came here to claim that you know all. I pity you. It seems as if you are on the wrong path and you may need clarification. My post is valid and true without any intention to brag or mislead people here.

Next time be guided!

@thewonder I think the cut off is 40% pls reconfirm ur sms

Quote Originally Posted by theowonder View Post
    Modupema, what an asshole u are. I am really serious about my post and without a fact you came here to claim that you know all. I pity you. It seems as if you are on the wrong path and you may need clarification. My post is valid and true without any intention to brag or mislead people here.

Next time be guided!
    My guide, It is not up to dat nw, this site is meant for adults and not kids dat will take every bit of post/counter post personal. I'm sorry if u feel offended anyway. kindly make ur clarifications sir, what post did u apply 4. SHALOM
    leggie likes this.

Modupema, your latest post seems to be gentle, friendly and welcome. I am also sorry for any statement earlier made that might have hurt you. I insist that the message is valid although the position applied for is unclear. It was a friend that applied for me but for any of the graduate positions. Its well.........Happy Sunday
    leggie and dejino007 like this.

People, interviews for succesful applicants have already commenced in earnest. Those who applied for the post of Financial Accountants (and passed the test) were interviewed this past Thursday. I know cos I happened to be there.
    Cheers.

Eeyore, Pls what kind of questions were u asked at the interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
    People, interviews for succesful applicants have already commenced in earnest. Those who applied for the post of Financial Accountants (and passed the test) were interviewed this past Thursday. I know cos I happened to be there.
    Cheers.
    After the interview held in the company's premises on thursday last week, have u heard from them? as i also had mine that same day.

@afoke when did you write your test, was it the one conducted on the 12th of this month?

Quote Originally Posted by Dindo milano View Post
    @afoke when did you write your test, was it the one conducted on the 12th of this month?
    yes it was the test conducted in charms for the role of financial accountants.

Hello afoke igho I too wrote my test on the 12th but I did not apply for accounting. Can you please throw more light on the nature of the interview for the benefit of the house. What kind of questions were asked??

God bless you.

It ssems that they are calling for the interviews by departments which makes a lot of sense to me.

I got a text message today asking me to send my CV to a certain Lafarge email address.

Let's all be patient it will finally get to our turn in IJN.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast