+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: KPMG TRPS interview

KPMG TRPS interview

Hey guys,can anyone help me with what to expect in KPMG TRPS 1st and 2nd stage interview?

Re: KPMG TRPS interview

when did u write the test?

Bros, be calm and confident. There interview is very interactive. Prepare for psychometric questions like have you been in a situation where........... Also prepare questions to ask them when you are given the chance to especially about the firm. I wish you success and I expect to see you at the induction on Sept 13. By His Grace I already have my offer letter. Cheers!

LKA

What shd one expect at the Divisional head level?

@stochasticman,hw long did ur interviews span and when did u write their test bcos 4 me i wrote their test this march which i passed but i hav nt been called.though i did fill d trahnee form dat day but i feel it later and submit tru their reception.yet have nt been called.i told them am still serving.is it a criterium 4 me nt being called?pls rply.hwever i wish u all d best in ur juicy career. Regards.

@saheed...write a mail of inquiry to the same person who sent you the test invite, table your in a very impressive manner, she'll reply you via mail or call...keep the hope alive

hello house. im quite pleased but not surprised about the wonderful comments that is always generated about KPMG. to be frank, i have not seen or know of any company in nigeria with so much "respect for the individual".
    I would be goin for the BPS 3rd Interview and pls pls, i kindly request for insight to what to expect. i trust the useful inputs of the house which has so far been helpful. pls tanx.
    I have written the KPMG test and have gone through 2 interviews successfully already to the Glory of God. unfortunately, i cannot offer much advise to the TRPS bruv who is abt to attend their interview. I am interested in the BPS and can say the interviews here are so interactive, no-pressure, a test of one's intelligence and observance of every situation around you, how calm and analytical one can be. they are normal and routine interview questions. more importantly, past comments in the house on KPMG BPS interview are very helpful. i wish us all the best.

@stochasticman,pls can i get a sample cv of yours.my mail ad is [email protected] response is hghly much awaited asap. regards

gdpm, pls can u tell me d stages afta submission of documents and wot to expect at each stage

+ Reply