+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: kpmg test format

kpmg test format

can anyone in the house tell me what kpmg test format looks like.i have a test on the 17th.a friend submitted my cv.thanks.
    i r c

Re: kpmg test format

sup,i wrote their test last month.you have quantitative analysis,logical reasoning,synonyms and antonyms and two essays to write.
    The essay quest that was given to me was
    1)where will you be in the next then years and how to you intend to get there?
    2)If u were to be the president of nigeria,what will you do to stop corruption.
    all da best

Quote Originally Posted by Timidarl
    sup,i wrote their test last month.you have quantitative analysis,logical reasoning,synonyms and antonyms and two essays to write.
    The essay quest that was given to me was
    1)where will you be in the next then years and how to you intend to get there?
    2)If u were to be the president of nigeria,what will you do to stop corruption.
    all da best
    On POINT!!!

@fattyqueen , pls cud u inform me the venue of the test?

@cagebe
    Guy check date first ooo

Plus the venue is always unilag etc. Its a computer based test, GMAT format

@linx24 pls i dont understand wau u mean by checking date...d test is 2moro 17th rite... as at dis moment/time i have not recently any notification .... i apply 4 graduate -Audit 4days ago... pls has any 1 recent his or her invits recently ... hallla ur person oooooo

Quote Originally Posted by cagebe View Post
    @linx24 pls i dont understand wau u mean by checking date...d test is 2moro 17th rite... as at dis moment/time i have not recently any notification .... i apply 4 graduate -Audit 4days ago... pls has any 1 recent his or her invits recently ... hallla ur person oooooo
    Sorry I was not clear earlier. What i meant was that am not sure that the test will hold tomorrow, also if you meet their basic requirement you will definately be invited for the test. But I will simply advise you to call them early tomorrow (012718599) to comfirm.
    Goodluck

@linx24 thanks ...... i would called immediately. did u apply 4d graduate -Auditing vacancy and av u been invited? if yes, thru sms or email....? wait eagerly

Quote Originally Posted by cagebe View Post
    @linx24 thanks ...... i would called immediately. did u apply 4d graduate -Auditing vacancy and av u been invited? if yes, thru sms or email....? wait eagerly
    Actually, i did applied for tax and got the invite through sms and email. Am also through with the recruitment process. Incase you get invited, the test is more about accuracy than speed but make sure you finish way more that half (Ibecause I actually didnt finish and got called while my friend that finished got rejected).
    Later and again Goodluck

@linx24 u be most helpful ..... i callled kpmg no just now....i was told that d test is on meaning i didnt met up with requirement..... gues i just av 2 hope 4 other appliication i sent out... once again thanks....

@linx24,you said u'r through with the recruitment process,please how many interviews have u attended and when were u interviewd. Kindly respond

Quote Originally Posted by D.general View Post
    @linx24,you said u'r through with the recruitment process,please how many interviews have u attended and when were u interviewd. Kindly respond
    Well, after the test Ў☺ΰ will be invited for a group activity/interview. After that I was invited for an interview with the manager, after that another interview with a partner or a senior director. If Ў☺ΰ ® successful then Ў☺ΰ will be called for a medical, then from there training.
    I wrote the test in june for tax, got called about 3 weeks later for the called for the group, called about 3 weeks later, the another call about 3 days later then the last call was to days later.
    Hope this helps.
    Later and Goodluck

+ Reply