+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: KPMG Recruiting

Re: KPMG Recruiting

Forumites, if any1 gets any alert from KPMG pls remember to spread the word. The deadline 4 application is already past, hope we get to hear good news soon.

well done OP for letting the house know about this jab opportunity. ur efforts are very much appreciated and commended..

the only criticism i have for kpmg is that they will allow you pass through rigorous screening processes like test 1, test2, interview 1, 2, partner interview, md interview blah blah interview only for you to be later told that ur salary is less than 160k/month...

while i believe their employment process is thorough, i opine that their package does not in any way match the efforts that people put in to get employed there..in my opinion, the package is not fair when normalized by the efforts.

but the upside to working for them, according to my friends, is that they train you very well and make you a desirable candidate. this will favour you in the long run when you are looking to join one of the big oil companies or telecoms. this is exactly what is keeping my friend who is with a similar consulting firm..what is the name again p something. he is on 130k.

if u seek a strong training ground, then kpmg is the place to be; if you seek big money, then still apply to kpmg but also apply to other places where you can get good cash plus some training. the only downside is that the training might not be as rigorous as what kpmg can offer..

me, i am money conscious sha..so, my preference will always be dictated by money because my utility function is strictly increasing is money, concave and satisfies the inada conditions of differentiability.hahahah..Ego nekwu..owo soro. money dey

truly,
    igh

Quote Originally Posted by ighoeve View Post
    well done OP for letting the house know about this jab opportunity. ur efforts are very much appreciated and commended..

the only criticism i have for kpmg is that they will allow you pass through rigorous screening processes like test 1, test2, interview 1, 2, partner interview, md interview blah blah interview only for you to be later told that ur salary is less than 160k/month...

while i believe their employment process is thorough, i opine that their package does not in any way match the efforts that people put in to get employed there..in my opinion, the package is not fair when normalized by the efforts.

but the upside to working for them, according to my friends, is that they train you very well and make you a desirable candidate. this will favour you in the long run when you are looking to join one of the big oil companies or telecoms. this is exactly what is keeping my friend who is with a similar consulting firm..what is the name again p something. he is on 130k.

if u seek a strong training ground, then kpmg is the place to be; if you seek big money, then still apply to kpmg but also apply to other places where you can get good cash plus some training. the only downside is that the training might not be as rigorous as what kpmg can offer..

me, i am money conscious sha..so, my preference will always be dictated by money because my utility function is strictly increasing is money, concave and satisfies the inada conditions of differentiability.hahahah..Ego nekwu..owo soro. money dey

truly,
    igh
    should be IN..excuse me.

Tnks ighoeve 4 all ur postins on NHJ,Pls can i get GSE verbal reasoning,my email is [email protected]

truly,
    igh

Ighoeve....Bros,do you know how many well-qualified graduates are in the LABOUR (FAVOUR) market? a lot of grads are ready to take contract jobs of 50k to start off with.....though i second your opinion that KPMG's recruitment process is very thorough,i cant help but reason with them...they have to maximise their returns by paying peanuts to entry-level staff and charging their clients exorbitant amounts.....some people dont have many options to pick from so they just have to settle for less. Anyway, God dey.All is well!

Quote Originally Posted by AAsh View Post
    Ighoeve....Bros,do you know how many well-qualified graduates are in the LABOUR (FAVOUR) market? a lot of grads are ready to take contract jobs of 50k to start off with.....though i second your opinion that KPMG's recruitment process is very thorough,i cant help but reason with them...they have to maximise their returns by paying peanuts to entry-level staff and charging their clients exorbitant amounts.....some people dont have many options to pick from so they just have to settle for less. Anyway, God dey.All is well!

you are very correct..you just implied my usual posts of how very qualified graduates are so many that companies can decide to select them anyhow..imagine what guys will do if drop dead gorgeous ladies become very many. of course, guys that used to 'gbon' in the presence of such ladies will never gbon again..it will be an issue of next...that is exactly when is happening in the labour markets around the world..very qualified people have suddenly became sooo many that companies, even crappy ones, can say nexxxt..kai, na God will helep us we graduates.

you are very correct..you just implied my usual posts of how very qualified graduates are so many that companies can decide to select them anyhow..imagine what guys will do if drop dead gorgeous ladies become very many. of course, guys that used to 'gbon' in the presence of such ladies will never gbon again..it will be an issue of next...that is exactly when is happening in the labour markets around the world..very qualified people have suddenly became sooo many that companies, even crappy ones, can say nexxxt..kai, na God will helep us we graduates.

Quote Originally Posted by kayonline1982 View Post
    Tnks ighoeve 4 all ur postins on NHJ,Pls can i get GSE verbal reasoning,my email is [email protected]
    Hey kay, congrats on being called up for a test. This GSE thingy was a usual stuff everyone had back then during my NYSC days. I regret to apprise you that I am not in possession of it anymore.

I wish you good luck as you prepare for the test.

I av not bin caled 4 any test,i just want 2 prepare 4 any test.but pls did u av any material for verbal reason dat treated dragnet likely questions.thanks may God reward u abundantely 4 ur effort on dis forum
    Hey kay, congrats on being called up for a test. This GSE thingy was a usual stuff everyone had back then during my NYSC days. I regret to apprise you that I am not in possession of it anymore.

I wish you good luck as you prepare for the test.

Please have anyone been called for the KPMG job, please let us know

Please,I beg U all not to over-rely on kpmg application bcos they can be very disappointing even if U eventually get to d end of their recruitment process

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12