+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by kuchijay View Post
    i got the mail also that the test has been cancelled, but i don't think i'll bother with it. i didn't even pass it the first time
    methinks since you have an idea of the test format, you may pass it the second time

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment.

Okay guys, just received mine. Lets hope this would be better.

pls sum 1 shuld help d great marlock here o o.i wil go 4 d test although i didnt go 4 d 1st 1.pls hw much does a councillor earn and age limit pls i nid help.cuz i wnt to buy d form help

Quote Originally Posted by Boyloaf View Post
    I A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ psychologically down @ †ЂΞ momet cos of kpmg test i took I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ unilag today! M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ people, †ЂΞ questions were nt even difficult & i W̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥§ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ hapi BUT @ †ЂΞ end of †ЂΞ text, i got A̶̲̥̅ shocker of M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ life, ∂α† i did nt pass †ЂΞ test! As A̶̲̥̅ gentle man, i accept defeat, But wat i refuse τ̅☺ accept Ȋ̝̊̅§ FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ †ЂΞ kpmg staff i approached after †ЂΞ test τ̅☺ reveal M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ score τ̅☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, & i also got anoda shocker, ∂α† there Ȋ̝̊̅§ ₪O way they will giv ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ score. I feel S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ used @ dis very moment, atleast i deserve τ̅☺ see M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ score I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ an exam i W̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥§ told i failed! Dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ nt fair.
    This new email i just got now proves to me that i passed d first test but was told in error i did nt pass. I am happy now. Jackin starts immediately. Na me & dis kpmg people on d 14th of april.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyloaf View Post
    This new email i just got now proves to me that i passed d first test but was told in error i did nt pass. I am happy now. Jackin starts immediately. Na me & dis kpmg people on d 14th of april.
    please is IEC GMAT what they use, cos its not similar to McGraw Hill?

Quote Originally Posted by angolvagyok87 View Post
    please is IEC GMAT what they use, cos its not similar to McGraw Hill?
    I read every every. D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ nt restrict urself bro.

anybody fit predict likely Q for d 14th,cos it wont be funny o...

They re mad. Would they refund my transport,feeding and accommodation money? how much did i spend d last time? they shld go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by DUKILA View Post
    They re mad. Would they refund my transport,feeding and accommodation money? how much did i spend d last time? they shld go to hell.
    No vex man. I did not go for the test though I was invited.

I wrote a test with KPMG earlier this year. Filled and submitted my graduate trainee form and did my 1st interview on the 20th of march. They said the will get back to me when I called them last week but I neva hear anything from them ooooooo. More than 2 weeks since my interview. Anyone in my shoes? Pls reply.
    gilbert4real likes this.

@gbam
    I ALSO WROTE THE KPMG TEST ON 21ST JAN AT UNILAG AND PASSED. I SUBMITTED MY GRADUATE TRAINEE FORM AND RECEIVED AN ACKNOLEDGMENT MAIL ON 28TH FEB. THAT INTERVIEW PROCESS WILL BE COMMUNICATED SOON BT ,I HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED FOR ANY INTERVIEW. PLS,WHERE YOU SENT AN EMAIL FOR INTERVIEW OR A CALL? WAS IT EVERYBODY THAT PASSED THE JAN. TEST THAT WHERE INVITED OR BASED ON THE DEPARTMENT YOU CHOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Gbam View Post
    I wrote a test with KPMG earlier this year. Filled and submitted my graduate trainee form and did my 1st interview on the 20th of march. They said the will get back to me when I called them last week but I neva hear anything from them ooooooo. More than 2 weeks since my interview. Anyone in my shoes? Pls reply.
    how was the interview like? What were the questions asked?

Government Affairs & Policy Manager Job

Apply now »

Date: Mar 31, 2012
    Job Number: 1491552
    Business GE Global Growth & Operations
    Business Segment: Global Growth & Operations - Africa
    About Us: We are GE. We’re a global infrastructure, finance and media company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. And we are taking the strengths that have made us an industry leader and putting them to work in service of a new era of global business, with a focus on the world and the people we share it with. Through initiatives like ecomagination and healthymagination, we are developing the next generation of products and services to improve the way we use resources, impact our communities and care for each other. Join GE and you’ll discover a career opportunity of incredible diversity – across disciplines and around the globe. No other company invests in the development, training and advancement of its employees the way we do, because we believe it is our innovative thinking that is our strength, and that strength is what enables GE to make a positive impact on tomorrow, today. From jet engines to power generation, financial services to water processing, and medical imaging to turning imaginative ideas into leading products and services.
    Posted Position Title: Government Affairs & Policy Manager
    Career Level: Experienced
    Function Legal
    Function Segment: Government Relations and Affairs
    City: IIkoyi - Lagos
    Relocation Assistance Yes
    Role Summary/Purpose: As a key member of the senior management staff for GE Africa reporting into the Director, Government Affairs and Policy Africa, these are exciting opportunities for experienced government relations leaders to drive GE government affairs & policy strategy and initiatives in Africa with a dedicated focus on South Africa.
    Essential Responsibilities The candidate will be responsible for: developing and executing government affairs & policy strategy; coordinating procedures and priorities across business units, ensuring a coordinated strategy that leverages across business capabilities, driving company to government projects, and advising GE businesses on a broad range of regional risk, policy and regulatory issues. The GE Africa Government Affairs & Policy Manager will represent GE’s interests before federal and provincial institutions and interact with relevant third parties.

• Lead GE government affairs regional and business initiatives by planning and developing key strategies, implementing actions vis-à-vis federal institutions and regulatory agencies in a wide range of areas including international trade, finance/capital, energy, healthcare, environmental regulations, and intellectual property.

• Guide GE’s economic policy formulation and stakeholder engagements

• Coordinate with GE leadership globally, GE businesses and GE regional executives on the development of positions on various issues and implementation of government affairs/policy projects.

• Work with members of the GE Africa team to ensure awareness of key issues and GE positions on those issues, and use their contacts with governments to maximum effect.

• Manage day to day operational requirements in order to ensure legal compliance and best practice in line with GE policy and strategies. Provide functional, technical and managerial support for major activities and projects.

• Build GE brand and understanding of GE capabilities and domain expertise with senior policy makers and influencers.

• Provide expert advice on the workings of the government institutions and decision-making procedures.

• Support sales to governments by helping sales teams tailor GE bids to government needs, marshaling government support and advocacy for GE’s bids, and utilizing governmental financing

• Growth Playbook. Identify and quantify top governmental issues for GE and achieve results on those issues and opportunities

• Identify at an early stage emerging regulations and legislation that will affect GE, and ensure business awareness of the potential risks and benefits.

• Ensure GE’s point of view is taken into account as governments and international organizations consider energy policies, laws, and regulations.

• Accountable for identifying legislative and business risks and implement interventions to deal and minimise impact on Business.

• Accountable for directing internal and external Stakeholder Engagement & Partnerships related to government affairs and policy matters which impact on the business
    Qualifications/Requirements: • Education: Graduate degree in economics, or international public policy, international law or combination thereof.

• Experience: Minimum 10 years of professional experience in working on policy issues, with significant similar experience with a global corporation or with an international law or consultancy firm; experience and understanding of African economic development significant experience in working with senior government officials, especially in the areas of economic planning, finance, and trade. Previous experience in Government, IFI, or regional organization would be viewed as a significant advantage. Strong relationships with government officials and influencers.

• Deep knowledge of government institutions, regulation, policies and priorities. Previous experience in the area of funding programs would be a significant advantage.

• High level of understanding of regional government decision-making process and procedures.

• Fluency in English, and second language ability in French and/or Portuguese

• Ability to cope with pressure and multiple deadlines contemporaneously.

• A professional, who is able to set priorities and milestones with stakeholders and prioritize multiple tasks on hand while still paying attention to the details

• High level of influencing skills combined with an ability to build excellent working relationships within a matrix environment (both cross-functionally and globally)

• Advanced communication skills - both written and verbal

• Demonstrated ability to think and lead on a strategic level within a complex organization

• Ability to deal effectively with people and work in diverse teams

• Ability to anticipate trends and manage risk

• Ability to motivate and inspire others

• Ability to identify and have access to key government and policy decision makers

• Commitment to conducting GE's business affairs with the highest integrity, including strict adherence to applicable laws but also in a manner consistent with GE's values, which often go beyond mere legal compliance

• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of various business issues

• Proven creator and participant in informal issue and project teams

• Goal orientation and a high degree of personal initiative

• Experience developing and executing an Advocacy strategy

Job Segments: Compliance, Engineering, Government, Governmental Affairs, Intellectual Property, Law, Legal, Management, Manager, Public Policy, Wastewater, Water Treatment

+ Reply
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast