+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: KPMG calling for test on 3rd sept

KPMG calling for test on 3rd sept

Hi house just got a mail 4 kpmg test 4 3rd sept, anybody in my shoes n info on their type of GMAT question or essay question. Ur Response is highly appreciated

Re: KPMG calling for test on 3rd sept

got the invite also but cant make it, Good luck.

@maybaby, i can say wit a measure of confidence that KPMG test is bout d most discussed test in this hwz... They hold their test almost every week... Mind you some ppl re slated to resume this sept... Now to your question.. The test is in 3parts, numerical, verbal and critical reasoning... Also your results will be made known dt same day then you proceed to d essay which is in 2parts..1. If you were presido wat will you do to stop corruption in d public service. 2. Where do you see yourself in d next 10yrs and how 'd you go bout it(all in ten lines)... For the critical reasoning mine was bout hwz locations and ppl who lived in them, lettered P,Q,M,N,O 6 in all sha... D numerical was serious maths wit alot of compound interest and simple interest paro.. The verbal has sentence completion, analogies and antonyms,.. Thats all i can remember o! Good luck

na wao all these kind questions sef dey fear person ooo. me sef wey wan dem call sef, i jst wan do ogboju for them as i get prof cert and 2/3yrs work experience take enter experienced level so i no go fit do these test.

wish u good luck all the same.

how do i even get d invitation pls

@GINIKA- VISIT THEIR WEBSITE, REGISTER, AND THEN FILL THE CV FORM THERE. THEN SUBSCRIBE TO THE SITE TO GET UPDATES OF AVAILABLE JOBS. THESE UPDATES WILL BE SENT TO YOUR MAILBOX SO U CAN APPLY FOR ANY VACANCIES AVAILABLE.

@ginika, send your CV and cover leta to [email protected]... That was how i did it 4months ago and i got invited for d test august 12th...i made d body of my mail d cover leta and appropriately titled the subject as Application For Graduate Trainee

@poster, You ve 45questions for 1hour... 20 verbal questions, 10 sentence completions, 5 analogies, 10 antonyms... About 25maths question, mixed wit compound interests and simple interest.. Some of them require you to form linear equations... Jst ensure you re composed well enough... Relax your mind as much as possible before the time... Start time is most likely between 9.a.m and 10a.m. We were 32 in all that wrote the test, 8 of us were chosen... They keep insisting on ppl missing the cut off by a mark... So wen you ve less than 6mins make intelligent guesses... All d best

Re:

@ufuoma77 et al thanks 4 d advice i'm grateful, but dis linear equation thingi...... Well with GOD on my side i shall be back with testimony. One more thing how do i get to their office; GERRAD ROAD IKOYI from OBALENDE

Kpmg

@poster, from obalende board a bus 2 jamb office tell d u r stopping on gerrad rd. All da best.

watz up pple,mine is 4 2nd which is thursday.thanks 4 d info.let me go and burn d candle

@maybaby,...i'm also writing d test on friday.dont worry, God dey.....even though i've been hearing abt hw hard kpmg test is...........

Re:

@nkay87 we shall scale thru o, no juju will hold us back. AMEN

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast