+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: KPMG 2nd stage

KPMG 2nd stage

pls anybody with info about KPMG interview stages, wot its lik. thanx

Re: KPMG 2nd stage

@poster,By 2nd stage do u mean the 2nd interview stage or wat.if it is d 1st interview u will be askd questions about wat u filled in that graduate trainee form dey gave you after the form.For more info drop ur mail i will send u details.

gzl

@senorita2010 ,prepare for the general interview quetions such as: "Tell me about yourself", "Tell me about a time you took a very big risk" etc. For better preparation for interviews generally, you may purchase this book "MASTER JOB RESUME & INTERVIEW" by IEC; the publishers of the popular GMAT textbooks in Nigeria. This books have really been of help to me cos it gives u a clear picture of what to expect. Pls note that it does not necessarily mean that the questions will come verbertim. Your responses to the first few questions that will be asked will be the determining factor of further questions to come your way.

Pls note dat I hav no affiliation whatsoever with IEC (publisher of the books), I'm only telling u how the books hav helped me prepare for tests & interviews.
    Most importantly is to pray to God for DIVINE FAVOUR in your tests & interviews, cos He's the giver of true success. For it is written, Those that put their trust in God shall not be put to shame.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Well, if u r tukin about Tax, the second stage has to do with a group assessment work. They want to see how u r able to perform in a group, ur ability to work with ur team mates, ur ability to listen to instructions and obey them all through the exercise and of course communication.

So if u r for Tax, it shd be something like this. But if this is waived for u, then ur second stage will be an interview with one of the managers after which you will then meet the head of the unit for the final stage. Audit isnt this tedious though. All the best!

thankx all, its d 1st interview

Thank GOD

The book gzl mentioned is worth reading. There is no two ways about it that it has helped many people. I too have benefited from that book but the greatest favour comes from JAH almighty.
    And I want to add that in any oral interview; your questions comes from what u've already answered and so candidates for the same position may have different questions.
    GOD can do it.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

+ Reply