+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Job offer

Job offer

pls house l got an sms tellin me 2 com 4 an interview at awolowo way lkeja on d 28th of march, d address was well given, but d company/firm's name wasnt mentioned. did anybody get same bulk sms tagged job offer.l dnt even no wot 2 xpect.pls ur replies re impt 2 me cos l dnt stay in lagos at d moment.

Quote Originally Posted by jowi View Post
    pls house l got an sms tellin me 2 com 4 an interview at awolowo way lkeja on d 28th of march, d address was well given, but d company/firm's name wasnt mentioned. did anybody get same bulk sms tagged job offer.l dnt even no wot 2 xpect.pls ur replies re impt 2 me cos l dnt stay in lagos at d moment.
    If the address is 110 Awolowo way, Ikeja, please stay where you are. They are scammers and you will be asked to pay two thousand naira. If it is not the address I stated, post the address and you will surely get good advice.

Re: Job offer

d address is at 16b adeshina street behind holy trinity hospital off awolowo way lkeja.pls l nid ur replies,l dnt want 2 waste moni on scam.

Quote Originally Posted by jowi View Post
    I dont know about that address. If you are in Lagos, you may just go but know that you are not parting with a dime. If you are far from Lagos, transport fare should be considered. If there is a number in the message they sent to you, you may call that number. If no one is picking the call, you may just jettison the stuff.

Hahahahhahaha,pls dont bother urself dear. Its NATURE PLUS @ it again,use dat ur moni for somtin more worthwhile. Cheers!!!

tanx guys, am grateful 4 d info and advice.

pls i got sms 4 written intervw at BBL LTD 16 oshodi road or 424 ikorodu road ojota 4 graduate manager job is ds real?

+ Reply