+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: JMG Interview, who has an idea???

JMG Interview, who has an idea???

@all, please I received d text below some minutes ago, I called the sender and all He wanted to know is if I can make it there that day with a copy of my CV. Can't remember how and when I applied anyway. Your kind opinion is important as well as the Address,I hope it's not one of this scammers,but I know JMG is situated at the address given but it also seems that's where GNLD is if I'm not mistaking. So please help. Thanks

Ure invitd for intrview H&Safety officer by 10:00am on 11th July at JMG Ltd, 15 Redemption Crescnt,1st Pedro B/Stop Gbagada,along Apapa-Oshodi Expway.Pls revert

Re: JMG Interview, who has an idea???

JMG I knw deals with generator jst like the likes of mikano. Etc. But as for gnld can't really say bt I kinda guess its a marketing

Thanks axeman85, I googles them and got the same address fo them as contained in d message sent to me. The job isn't marketing,it's for Health and Safety Officer as indicated the message. Thanks man, other opinion will be welcomed and appreciated please as to wot to expect.

Koleefem wat did u study?

I worked with them last year as a store operator, be ready to meet one yoruba lady and two lebaneses men. Der pay is very poor, between 35k and 40k. After 6months d salary comes dwn, u have a free fud which will be reducted from ur salary. Dt is JMG will be pay 50% of d meal ticket while 50% is from ur salary. Der interview is nt sontin to be scared of at all. If I can make it, u will make it beta. Best of luck

Eby: Thanks, let me see what they'll av 4 me on Wed, and if it's sth useless, I won't waste my tym wif dem.
    @Ehis_avater: I graduated as An Agricultural Extension and Rural Development Student from d Federal University of Agriculture. However, I've been trained and certified by the Chatered Institute of Environmental Health,U.K in Occupational Health and Safety. I hope this is explicit.
    Thanks all, our success is sure!!!
    dejino007 likes this.

@ kolee, just try ur best... the pay is the problem. i wish u d bst dear

@eby4me et_al: I was @ dier office dis morning and we were six or thereabout,it was a panel of 4 interviewers and the interview went so well cos it was just a chat, very informal and homely. Towards d end aoeva, there arose a problem, and by now U shld knw wot I mean(MONEY). The shortest story is I shld go and they'll get bak to me.

Few minutes later while @ home, my fone rang, and behold it's their HRManager who insist I shld be in their office by 2pm. Anyway, now I'$ there and He's not on sit. Still waiting for their next action.
    Here I am.

Your humble broda
    Koleefem05

Wish u the best koleemfem.

Thanks younglove, chatting wif U on bbm, but it seems network's bad. Ttyl bro

Tru wif dem, their pay is 60K. To be oncreased after 6months. But mehn, Ikotu is far from my house, and d@'s where I'm resuming to after a week training here in Gbagada.

Quote Originally Posted by koleefem05 View Post
    Tru wif dem, their pay is 60K. To be oncreased after 6months. But mehn, Ikotu is far from my house, and d@'s where I'm resuming to after a week training here in Gbagada.

Congrats Mate, @ least you start from there man...............Adding up Work experience + your Certificate on Safety to your C.V , I bet it Sky will not be your limit But your Stepping Stone.

Once again, Koleefem05 Congrats.

Regards,

Dejino007 !

Dejino: Thanks bro, sky is all our starting points. Success to every one on dis forum. I believe in U all, U've all been so helpful and Jah will reward us all. Thanks once again
    dejino007 likes this.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast