+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: Ippn calling for an interview!

Re: Ippn calling for an interview!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppie View Post
    vprince wat do u mean by false info? She got at at exactly d time i posted nd d reason y i knw its wrkforce is cos it has d same format as d first bank job invitation exactly dat way; biz casual,materials, no calculator etc.dont just run ur mouth by saying my info is false
    your info is not false, it is simply incorrect. dont get me wrong okay cos u mite also yap me. The mail your friend got does not relate to the IPPn recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppie View Post
    vprince wat do u mean by false info? She got at at exactly d time i posted nd d reason y i knw its wrkforce is cos it has d same format as d first bank job invitation exactly dat way; biz casual,materials, no calculator etc.dont just run ur mouth by saying my info is false
    I still insist you ask her to P A S T E the content of the mail here. How come she's d only one dat has got the mail? ..... And i still dont believe that workforce is their recruitment agency. How come they choose center for us? How come they know our preferred test center when we only sent a blank mail with our cv as attachment. In this case, they can only ask us to go to the nearest location for the interview. The whole thing is just questionable until we get the details.

my dears,do u thnk dat one quarter of job seekers re on naijahotjobs? If u dont blv its left for u ok? I saw d text frm ippn wit my 2 korokoro eyes,y dont u take dat as a tip nd await urs doubting thomases? Her interview day is 10th march

nd prince y not direct all ur irrelevant questions to d website?

Quote Originally Posted by vprince View Post
    I still insist you ask her to P A S T E the content of the mail here. How come she's d only one dat has got the mail? ..... And i still dont believe that workforce is their recruitment agency. How come they choose center for us? How come they know our preferred test center when we only sent a blank mail with our cv as attachment. In this case, they can only ask us to go to the nearest location for the interview. The whole thing is just questionable until we get the details.
    On course vprince....I concur. the mail dat was received on dis forum, dats d norm. No offence meant okay, just for verification reasons and to reduce the naijahotjob tension common with misleading info.

In your own words (peppie) you said -----

d reason y i knw its wrkforce is cos it has d same format as d first bank job invitation exactly dat way; biz casual,materials, no calculator etc.dont just run ur mouth by saying my info is false

FROM ALL INDICATION, YOU'RE NOT EVEN SURE OF THE INFO YOU JUST dropped! Coz ur argument is based on mere assumption without proof. The mail is not from workforce you only assume coz the content of the mail has same format with that of first bank.

You have to understand the fact that you're dealing with graduates and not school certs. You dnt expect most of us to take in any info hook line and sinker without asking questions. Its not a matter of doubting thomases! Thats d point of difference btw an enlightened man and the lay man on the street.
    The beauty of naijahotjob forum is that every controversial issue is usually backed up with evidence of proof. I dont believe in making enemity out of argument. Pls no hard feelings! Thanks.

In my own opinion, if its workforce, d txt msgs wil bear workforce and nt ippn. Wel, i wil only believe its workforce when i see d mail. Thank u.

i just assumed its workforce cos it has d same format wit fbn invitation,hers is batch d 2:29pm.u ll c wen urs come, i havent even gotten mine b4 i ll b arguing ok! Let d mails flow in,all dis our irrationality is due to anxiety

the mails have been sent guys check ur mail, my centre is at akwa ibom

No mail yet o o o
    Quote Originally Posted by favourian View Post
    the mails have been sent guys check ur mail, my centre is at akwa ibom

Na wa o.dis 1 d@ 2pple who claim 2av gotten d mail av r been scheduled to write in akwa ibom hpe dats nt were all odas wud b writing also o.

I hvnt seen any mail yet. Na wah o

I got d mail my center is AKWA-IBOM. Date 4 d test is 10th March but I did not get sms

+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast