+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 86 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,106 to 1,118 of 1268
Like Tree77Likes

Topic: Invitation for Computer Based Test at Mtn Maritime House

Re: Invitation for Computer Based Test at Mtn Maritime House

Goodevening housemates i wish to cease this opportunity to appreciate u guyz and also to implore you to please vote for my sister who is presently a radio and news presenter in ABUJA , in the ongoing Nigeria Radio award, this you can do by texting(RADIO DTP UJU) to 32050, though this would cost you #30, i would appreciate this kind gesture from the house, and God will reward you mighty thanks
    PLS NB, Avoid using the bracket above and try spacing it .Also u wld get a message acknowledging you thanks and GOD BLESS

Hi house; been very busy with CNSSL job that I didn't have time to visit the house. After all my suffering Considering the distance,cost of transportation and dedication to their work, am totally disappointed with what I was paid for october ( not what was written on the letter).
    NB: this is not to discourage anybody though. just sayin my mind.

How much were you paid by the slave masters? Your not the first to experience that, they started it in Jos where they were paying graduates N35,000/month. Upon the harsh working conditions and if you try to ask for a pay rise, they will sack you. That's the more reason why they keep recuiting and training every now then.

@frank007, I understand how you feel, but I will advise you to see the job as a stepping stone and not as a bus stop. Work with them, gain the experience and move on to a better job.
    dejino007 likes this.

@frank007, i was shocked too but me and some pple confronted the HR to explain the deviation frm what's in d letter,hope ur team-lead send the explanation to ur mailbox,if not, this is the reason given by the HR.. Our salary for October was prorated,that is, since we started work on the 8th of October,so that 8days was deducted in naira from our salary and also the deduction of pension and tax further reduced our pay.. He said as frm November salary will be normal pay just tax n pension deduction... So our next salary will determine the next line of action,finger-crossed 4 now cos CCR are not smiling(Irate CCR)..

What exactly is this country turning into,what pension fee are they deducting without beneficiary's prior information or notice omg! So are they saying you guys can demand for your pension when due or is it another channel for stealing from the people,or are they saying you guys must retire there or what,if this continues then this organisation is heading for the woods because natural laws must always prevail in the longrun,you don't grow your organisation with stolen money of the poor! It can't work! Take a look at Nigeria for example who has all it takes to be a world power but becos her leaders have chosen to steal the money of the poor through different channels it just can't find its footing,God help us all

Take heart my pple!

@princenuel, I understand your plight,but try and read nigeria pension reform act 2011 amended... Its 15% contributory pension scheme, whereby 7.5% of ur salary will be deducted and ur employer will balance the 7.5%,making 15% statutory requirement every month and the money is urs,if u r leaving to another employer,u only need to notify the new employer of ur pension administrator and account for onward remittance of ur 15% pension .. and bros to say the truth,we were all informed that,the pension and tax will be deducted starting frm the first month,which to me is not a prob.. But,it was just the 8days shortage that was deducted that looks like a scam to me cos na dem give us holiday to resume by 8th not dat we no want resume and we were not informed that the days will be deducted.. So,am looking 4ward to November ending now sha. It is well..

@DonF, Lolz to ur "take heart my people"..

It is well my ppl!
    dejino007 and biggyflame like this.

You guys should praying to the Almight God that the pension deduction will be reflecting in your pension account as it suppose to be. I know those guys one on One. Ordinarily, as the alert for your salary is entering your phone @the same time your pension alert ll be entering too, but for CNSSL, it can never happen. If your in doubt, make enquiry from over 1500 staff they rendered Jobless since 6months ago in Jos.

You guys should be praying to the Almight God that the pension deduction will be reflecting in your pension account as it suppose to be. I know those guys one on One. Ordinarily, as the alert for your salary is entering your phone @the same time your pension alert ll be entering too, but for CNSSL, it can never happen. If your in doubt, make enquiry from over 1500 staff they rendered Jobless since 6months ago in Jos.

@frank007,how are u and ya ccnl job ? I was nt gotten or hear 4rm them bcos i was among u ppl dats xpectn calln or txt 4rm them.but,i want u to reply dis my questn to my PM' i wil be grateful if u can do dat 4me. How much were u paid 4 oct and wat was d time of resumption and closing time ? Atleast half gala, is better than nothing nt bread dis time around. Wish to hear 4rm u soonest.

+ Reply
Page 86 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast