+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Topic: Invitation for Computer Based Test at Mtn Maritime House

Re: Invitation for Computer Based Test at Mtn Maritime House

@lawunmi,am in family and friends expended group and wat group are u too? @inumidun,careeretuk and spykid the turkey na die o...lolzzz... By God's grace u will be called,it will be my joy seeing u as my colleagues...@concept1,according to the group formation,they divided us into 3 groups of 40 people each,so in all we shld be + or - 120 in Ajah centre o. Please Apapa peeps give us gist on how things dey go over there o,and give useful info to all the hopefuls in the house... It is well...

After all d round trip to epe, apapa and ajah.....I no go collect turkey o....mtn, shey una hear, when u guys call me na Cow I go collect o, as in a whole cow....all of una wey dey mention turkey, d fear of BH is d beginning of wisdom, we dey here dey pray make dem call us sharp sharp una dey mention turkey.....anyway aboki DONF,where my suya na @inumidun and careertuk, our fingers remain crossed. Soon, we sef go go chop turkey....sori, cow
    OKAFOR INNOCENT likes this.

pls hwz i just learnt from a relaible source dat d training for aapapa is in batches and dat dey just resumed today,as in thursday.so d issue of 40 in batches ,dnt know where is coming from okay,so lets hope and prap for d best,biggyfame i dey gbedu ur role of info minister,well bj my frend and rume lets wait for our turn oooooo,God is in control,trust me and believe me dat God will favour everybody here!

pls anybody with a concrete info of d no of trainees ata a batch shld pls teell d hwz,one to all of us

=))=D≈i donº˚˚°º≈laffº˚˚°º≈soteº˚˚º≈Iº˚˚°º≈=))= Dº˚˚°ºbeginº˚˚°ºdeyº˚˚°º .

So all of una c turkey now, U forget d "long distance" wey una dey shout b4. L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=D=))ÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾

Anyways, we thank d Lord. My firend that was called for training @ Apapa ystday also told me d@ dey were forced 2 take breakfast and lunch despite dere getting there 3 o clock.
    As per the nomba of pple in each group, She said dere were 40 in a group, buh since Apapa just started callin ystday, oda group will be called today, but She didn't tell me ao many classes of diff groups Apapa will have in all.
    As all said, there's only one thing, the JOY of a day takes away the pains and sorrows of yesterday in a moment, and just like a mist quickly disappears. I'm sure when we all resume, our JOY and HAPPINESS shall abound more and more.
    Sweetdrmz still peeps.
    Mother Inumidun: Pls treat our baby well ooo, always keep his own turkey when trainin starts oo. #winks

This forum is so hilarious,even with all the drama CNSSL/MTN is putting us through,you'll always find what will make you laugh or smile once you start reading peoples comments.seems the turkey issue na serious matter,no one is complaining about the distance anymore .please those that got invited to the apapa training center when did u do your final chat at vgc(tue,wed or thurs).

hello house,gooodmorning all and thank God for today again,those of apapa were dey called,sent sms or tru der emails,cos since they call,shld we forget abt checking our mails every secs.well it is well with us sha,abeg smone shld declare a fasting here ooooo for all NHJ in d hwz still waiting.one love!

d training invite has got notin to do wit when u did ur final chat,its just depends on hw d names were didvided abi grouped into d batches ,i dnt tink it has to do with d tue,wed,and thurs chat stuff,lets hope for d best okay ,God is in charge here oooooo if u dnt know.

Alright...pls dose in Apapa should not forget to update d house o, cos I c no one has commented on deir experience in Apapa.

pls hwz oooo,wot of dose working,hw do dey intend to leave dere formmer employer,abi from training to work or what,dnt undastand wots happening,cos dey said dey will give us time to notify our former employers,d thing tire me oooooo.must u stat training just like dat,someone shld inform d hwz pls oooooo

abeg how d thing thing be ,do u stat d trining immediate after collecting ur letter or what?

pls dose at apapa shld inform us of any update pls oooooo abt hw d trainig is ?me i no c any info from peeps wey dem call for d apapa trainig

D turkey update is appreciated. Kip it rolling. Dat made me displayed my teeth.

+ Reply
Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast