+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: INTERVIEW INVITATIONS: REASONS

INTERVIEW INVITATIONS: REASONS

Dear Friends, most of us in this forum send hundreds and thousands of applications without been shortlisted for a test talkless of oral interview. Some us sometimes blame the country for this shortcomings. My friends, I can categorically tell you that their are lots of job opportunities in this country but only smart people that knows their ONIONS end up grabbing them. Why? Because they did their home work well and the right things. You may ASK, what are these RIGHT THINGS? My brother/sister, how do you present yourself to your potential employer? You send hundreds and thousands of applications without knowing that your applications represents your physical person. To cut the whole story short, the secret of getting lots of interview invitations lies in your (1) Cover letter and (2) Resume. I am a statistician, I have conducted series of research to this effect and I can categorically tell you that 69.3% of our graduates will continue to be unemployed going by what they send as an "appliction". This is as a result of not taking their time to prepare their cover letter and resumé. Imagine, some graduates even send out their resumé without cover letters, what a big mistake. Oops, it is best you take your time prepare your application and apply for few job offers than to appying for hundreds without a feedback. I was once in this situation but since I discovered the secrets through a foreign friend, oh, within two weeks I received about six interview iv's. What I am preaching is a better tomorrow, if you think you can't do it, I can help you out on that but REMEMBER that you will PAY ME for my services because I paid my own prize, and nothing good comes easy. Better still, there are people out there whose profession is basically CONSULTATION, go to them and pay a little token for a bright future. Hence, learn to do it by yourself subsequetly. Note that every job ads have its expected cover letter and resumé. God bless us all. For assistance, email me at: [email protected]. Please do not your email address on this post because I won't reply it. If you want something, you are expected to sacrifice for it by doing the right things. IN NAIJA I BELIEVE

Re: INTERVIEW INVITATIONS: REASONS

U are crazy, go to jankara market 2 sell ur knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by hayjaycity
    U are crazy, go to jankara market 2 sell ur knowledge
    @hayjaycity, I wonder what you gain in attacking people. Courtesy demands that, if you don't like a post, you should just ignore it than making an uncalled comments exposing your IGNORANCE. @hayjaycity if truely you a graduate, I emplore you to make constructive comment next time.

If truly u are a graduate, how much do u pay to register and post ur comments here, from that u shuld know that this forum is created to share information free of charge, therefore am still directing u 2 jankara market, thats where posts like urs belong.

@hayjaycity, I still maintain my stand of telling you to stop exposing your ignorance. I gave a simple advise and, I did not ask for any payment on the post and I quote, "IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T DO IT". It seem you don't understand a simple english.

Ok. I cant do it, how MUCH will I PAY, for you to do it for me? Maybe u dnt understand what you wrote!!!

hayjaycity,lets cool it down.Perharps,d other guy didn't know that NHJ is nt just about brotherhood.Itz equally charity based.Pardon me to say his post seems more like an advert though in a cunning way.If u had nt paid a kobo 4 postg here then u should be fair.Fellow,do some things free and look on d side of goodwill.I want to bliv u are already considering a change of attitude.God bless,thanks!
    B

Tell dat fool that calls himself eduvin to go tohis mother's rusty village to sell his stupid idea. Bloody SCAMMER!!!

Thanx house for d understanding

NHJbers no cussin pls . @ eduvin... this ur coverletter sef cant get u patronage. if u really know ur "onions" u'll statistically realize that 100% of this house will be opposed to ur proposed exploitation. pls help us if u reall wanna. so we'll stop exposin our "ignorance"

Did Eduvin study Resume/Cover letter writing @ University of Toronto?or is it Eldorado?
    Please post a sample of ur highly advertised Resume and Cover letter for the House to assess and score u.
    STOP DECEIVING URSELF, EDUVIN.
    $

this forum is free ; anybody coming to share information should know that.
    House ,there alot of Cover letter format on the internet . and belief for someone to know how to browse this naijahotjob site i think that same person can search for cover letter on internet

+ Reply