+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: INTERVIEW@CADBURY WAS LOVELY&FANTASTIC

INTERVIEW@CADBURY WAS LOVELY&FANTASTIC

HI GUYS AND...JUST TO LET U GUYS KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE CADBURY INTERVIEW THAT TOOK PLCE ON FRIDAY 2ND JULY...
    GENERALLY ITS WAS NICE AND GREAT TIME THE MANAGEMENT OF CADABURY IN THE NAME OF INTERVIEW AND TO TALK OF THE LOVELY GUYS ALSO WHO PARTICIPATED IN INTERVIEW eg Elvis, Toyin, Kunle, Dotun, Tosin, Nma &Tilewa and not forgetting my humble self Austine..
    Guys its was a lifetime experience...THANX GUYS FOR BEEN THERE
    ALL THE BEST TO U ALL

Re: INTERVIEW@CADBURY WAS LOVELY&FANTASTIC

9c one. did u talk about the climate change, or wat was ur topic in the cognitive theory test? unknowing to us, we all in wednesday batch had that same topic to talk abt for 3 minutes

anyway, interesting. Monday batch = 12pple; Wednesday batch = 11pple ; Friday batch = 8pple Total = 31. How many pple will Mr Gbenga call? When will he make the call? Only Time will tell

One luv!

@Oriaifo: Guy, I hope u didnt supply the mgt of cadbury with this your kind of wrong grammer. I didnt mean to get you angry though, but your post had too many errors that do not say well about someone that just had a top rate interview.

.........i love grammar

Cadbury interview

It was quite an experience, very challenging i wld say. We were 7 in our grp...chemists,chem engrs,civil n water resource engrs.

nice one,hope they will be calling 4 another aptitude test in the nearest future cos cadbruy is a place to work and be reckoned with.

@nedunaija, DID YOU READ YOUR POST AT ALL? I guess not' Because you are HILARIOUS and a NITWIT!
    Why must you correct someone post when you can't even correct yours... You've really got to know this forum is not for a person like you so..... Shhhhhhhh''' Can you even undergoe the INTERVIEW like he did?

N

WAS UP GUYS...SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES IN MY INITIAL POST FOR I WAS IN A HASTE WHEN I WAS POSTING...

THE TOPIC MY GROUP HAD AND WE SPOKE ABOUT IT FOR 3 MINUTES INDIVIDUALLY WAS "THE NIGERIAN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM"

GUYS ITS WAS REALLY FUN FOR ME FOR I DON'T CARE ABOUT WORKING IN CADBURY AND I GOT TO FIND OUT THAT "Happiness is not measured by how much u possess&what u've achieved but by knowing how really valuable u're in life"

Not forgeting to say that CADBURY WAS ALSO INTERESTED TO GET OR KNOW WHO WAS EXPERIENCE OR NOT AMONG US AND IN WHAT JOB AREA... "CAN U IMAGINE THAT"

BASICALLY D INTERVIEW WAS IN 3 SESSIONS WHILE FINAL STAGE WAS ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW WHICH TOOK ABOUT ABOUT 25MINUTES....

WOW! COOL AND GREAT IT ALL WENT FOR I REALLY ENJOYED MYSEIF IN THE NAME OF INTERVIEW WITH CADBURY MANAGEMENT

KUDOS TO U ALL AND USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO LET U GUYS TO KNOW DAT MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY 12TH JULY...MY NUMBER 08034033088

I REMAIN MY HUMBLE SELF AUSTINE

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Re: Cadbury interview

Quote Originally Posted by Emamalee
    It was quite an experience, very challenging i wld say. We were 7 in our grp...chemists,chem engrs,civil n water resource engrs.
    When was ur date? as in when did u do ur test? the 7 pple u mentioned doesnt tally with the number of pple that were reportedly interviewed on monday, wednesday or friday.

I wish I was given the educational system topic for the 3 minutes cognitive test. all the same, 10q God.

One luv!

Hi Oriaifo,
    thank God for you. But there was no need trying to correct any rung sentence.
    For You have only made things worst. Anyway may God grant u your heart desire and not cadbury since u SAID YOU DO NOT CARE WORKING their.
    God would give it to those who care for it and give you another. 'lol'
    Cheers.
    N

Cadbury

@ dynamicfellow, we had ours on thursday, 1st july.

@ Oriaifo - the IV , and Cheers for the found Joy , God is in control.

Twaz a standard interview, well organized, tyt hospitality but for those of us that had ours on wednesday, men d electrical qns werent funny at all.

The white guy in the panel is an all-rounder, the whole exercise was fun though.

Jst have to keep our fingers crossed, hpfly myt get d call from Mr Gbenga

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast