FULL DISCLOSURE; WHY THIS JOB IS POSITIVELY DIFFERENT

I am here to inform anyone interested that there exist vacancies to be filled up in my place of work.

I intend to make a full disclosure as I want all interested to know what the job is all about. I won’t be sugar-coating anything as I know how let down one can feel when you eventually discover that what you signed up for is not what you were told from the outset (yes, it happened to me too when I was once an applicant looking for employment in a country where there is none and the few there are have been taken or offer dismal financial prospect).

Should you be interested and subsequently selected, you’d be acting in the role of a Relationship Manager but I solemnly assure you this that this is beyond the usual thing you’re used to.
Want to spruce up your CV and increase your chances for getting that job you desire via experience garnered from a commercial experience offered by an established multinational firm? Then you need to come on board.

Yes, marketing, sales, business development bla bla bla jobs are kind of tedious and sometimes for beginners offer very little in the way of financial motivation. I perfectly agree. But to some who possess the drive (which can be taught by the way), these jobs are the fastest way to the top of the firm or becoming financially independent (While it is true most of the time as people do achieve it, I won’t be so cheap as to start spinning you yarns of how someone somewhere bought a Mercedes S65AMG, or built a house in Banana Island or earns over 1,000,000 a month courtesy of marketing some product as is the practice in some quarters. All you need do is experience it yourself! after all like they say it (experience) is the best teacher).

JOB DESCRIPTION

This is what you will be engaged in:

Setting up meetings with new clients
Researching the latest products and regulations
Looking for new sales opportunities via inbound and outbound marketing
Conducting product presentations
Supervising a team (should you excel that much)
Proffering expert advice to clients (existing and potential)
Representing the firm in professional and business functions

SKILLS FOR SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE

Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills (some of our clients are high net worth individuals and corporations and as such you should exhibit a bold and enterprising personality when with them)
The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
Good sales and negotiation skills
An interest in financial products and markets (not a must but it sure would help)
Good computer skills
Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
An honest and trustworthy manner
Attention to detail
The ability to analyse and research information
Note: Travelling may be required.

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?

This role demands that you have a HND/BSc certificate. BUT If you have an OND certificate and you believe you can really convince us to let you in given the competitive nature of the job, then do apply but note that you have to be real good.

If you have what it takes to survive in a very fast paced, technology driven, rewarding and challenging work environment send your CVs to [email protected]

DEADLINE

This recruitment drive will terminate by 26th,July 2016.

WHAT WE OFFER

World class work environment (your co-workers are captains of the industry),Flexi work schedule (challenge yourself at your own pace), an outstanding remuneration that can only get better as you develop on the job and the legitimacy that comes with working with our brand name.

So, you think you can best other candidates? Then take a chance instead of sitting at home and lamenting your situation and the messed up economy. Get off your (pun intended) and do something about your situation never minding how small (though working with us is anything but small!).

Get out there, get in the fray, network, meet interesting people, get your hands dirty with work, make your bones, come work with me in one of the most outstanding multinational company to come into the financial sector (the work environment is just amazing and the potentials, well, just come over and experience for yourself.

N.B: Applicants should note that this recruitment drive has not been contracted to any HR firm. All applications should be sent to the mail provided. Applications from other avenues WILL NOT be considered.

Goodluck!