+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Institute of Practising Professional Calling for Interview

Institute of Practising Professional Calling for Interview

hello housemates,
    i just got an email from these pple asking me to to Akwa Ibom on d 10th of March 2012 for an interview. They also requested that i make sum payments for their membership form. Please does anybody know abt these pple? Do they worth d stress n money involved? I base in Lagos n travelling to Akwa Ibom where i dnt even knw anyone is one of d unimaginable tinz i could think of. Plsssss I need Help urgently... Thanks

Dnt mind them. Dnt boda going dia
    Quote Originally Posted by koolvin12 View Post
    hello housemates,
    i just got an email from these pple asking me to to Akwa Ibom on d 10th of March 2012 for an interview. They also requested that i make sum payments for their membership form. Please does anybody know abt these pple? Do they worth d stress n money involved? I base in Lagos n travelling to Akwa Ibom where i dnt even knw anyone is one of d unimaginable tinz i could think of. Plsssss I need Help urgently... Thanks

Re: Institute of Practising Professional Calling for Interview

I got same mail, I think they are not serious, what they are calling for is not an interview but psychometric Test that may lead to interview, I stay in Ibadan, I cannot imagine myself traveling 2,000KM for psychometric test, and again you have to pay for their membership form, to prosecute such journey, I will require like =N=20,000 accomodation excluded, 3 good days and lots of stress. That's weird.
    Using the scripture to paint the picture of my future... so colurful

+ Reply