+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Insourcing/first bank training

Insourcing/first bank training

Pls house,i was told that some HND's have been called for training this week tuesday at lagos center,is there any one with good info on this?
    @afaGOD can u pls keep us updated?thanks and one luv.

Re: Insourcing/first bank training

Na wa o,people went for this training but refiuse to keep us updated.God dey o,

@baluuk, U̶̲̥̅ mean they are still training people in Lagos, if dats the case i gues the trainees W̶̲̥̅̊il be very busy 2go online, U̶̲̥̅ know hw they rush people now. I will try and confirm from the head payroll.hav nt been hearin frm AfaGod. Let's keep waitin and prayin bro dou its nt easy to hav waited dis lond. Safe bro

Quote Originally Posted by reubenosky View Post
    @baluuk, U̶̲̥̅ mean they are still training people in Lagos, if dats the case i gues the trainees W̶̲̥̅̊il be very busy 2go online, U̶̲̥̅ know hw they rush people now. I will try and confirm from the head payroll.hav nt been hearin frm AfaGod. Let's keep waitin and prayin bro dou its nt easy to hav waited dis lond. Safe bro
    @reubenosky thanks a lot,i was told that they post those hnd's imediately and they have resumed yesterday.pls try to conferm,thanks and one luv.

ONE HOUSE! I am very sorry dt I have not been able to get back to the house after the training. Well! I'm one of the HND trained @Iganmu and we've been deployed. We've been busy this days, but U can call me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by IDOWUOGBO View Post
    ONE HOUSE! I am very sorry dt I have not been able to get back to the house after the training. Well! I'm one of the HND trained @Iganmu and we've been deployed. We've been busy this days, but U can call me for details.
    @idowuogbo can u pls drop ur number?is there any info about ibadan zone?thanks and one luv.

You can call 8076174647.Thanks

baluuk , how are u . we the HND had our training ; only 3 day traning and we were posted to igamu . i am sorry for not keeping u people updated .

Quote Originally Posted by afaGOD View Post
    baluuk , how are u . we the HND had our training ; only 3 day traning and we were posted to igamu . i am sorry for not keeping u people updated .
    @idowuogbo thanks a lot my brother for d info,contineu praying for us.
    @afaGOD hope u find it intresting,u have forget me abi!have miss u a lot ooo.pls always remember us in ur prayer,we shall sure get there.pls keep us updated.thanks and one luv

Post Re: Insourcing/first bank training

Gudmrn mylovly brodax,pls i want to know if ds traing/postng was done in lagos alone or in other asigned centers in nigeria and any hope of callng others(HND) soon.tnks...Hav a fulfiln Church service and victorious new week.

Quote Originally Posted by 08032423049 View Post
    Gudmrn mylovly brodax,pls i want to know if ds traing/postng was done in lagos alone or in other asigned centers in nigeria and any hope of callng others(HND) soon.tnks...Hav a fulfiln Church service and victorious new week.
    its true my brother,they had conducted training for hnd's in lagos and hopefully to call d rest of hnd's.God will surely do it for us,one luv.

@Baluuk;God W̶̲̥̅̊il sure do ours too man, let's just keep prayin, i know very soon we will be posted.one luv @afaGOD; congrat bro, pls dnt 4get to keep us posted if you hear anytin.

Quote Originally Posted by reubenosky View Post
    @Baluuk;God W̶̲̥̅̊il sure do ours too man, let's just keep prayin, i know very soon we will be posted.one luv @afaGOD; congrat bro, pls dnt 4get to keep us posted if you hear anytin.
    u guys @afaGOD,@IDOWUOGBO @reubenosky have really make this site lovely for me,u are one in a million.thanks and one luv

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast