+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Insourcing/first Bank HNDs

Insourcing/first Bank HNDs

i spoke to a girl on phone who was among the last batch that did training in kano she said she has been posted to Enugu to resume on monday and she said she know of som peaple who has been posted in port or so.pls is there anybody that has been posted or heard anytin regarding the posting?pls respond asap. One luv

Re: Insourcing/first Bank HNDs

i am worry too . i dont know the problem with HND posting

@afaGOD how's work?this baaluk ur brother in d strugle,i dont know what's wrong with my former account.this is d one am using now,am fed up with d so call insourcing recruitment ooo.any info from ur end?thanks and one luv,miss yah.

Thanks , I am ok . i am worrying about this insourcing recruitment, i dont have any useful info from lagos but somebody told me they are preparing for another call for apt test; i dont know maybe HNDs are going to be included or not . but let them finish with us first b4 calling for another Apt test. Baaluk i heard reubenosky saying a lady with HND was posted to Enugu, let ask him to ask the lady about the position she is handling in the Bank maybe that will give us a
    mind resting clue

My personal observation, i think the problem is the salary and position they are going to place us,because dragnet employed direct staff which included both Bcs and HND upper. Now most of
    us comming in as contract staff are HND lower and some Upper,while training course content we both [dragnet & insourcing] are going to pass through are the same as specified by First Bank Management. so i think the delay is how to fix us in.Baaluk this is
    just personal opinion

Concerning your account, have u contacted the admin[Naijahotjobs.com] because that ur user account is popular
    and for people not to think you are among the scanmers

@afaGOD thanks my brother,have contact d management of this great forum but nothing has been done,infact am fed up of sending e-mail to them.i need to re-register so as to know whats goin on in labour market.once again,thanks a lot for d advice!

[QUOTE:reubenosky]i spoke to a girl on phone who was among the last batch that did training in kano she said she has been posted to Enugu to resume on monday and she said she know of som peaple who has been posted in port or so.pls is there anybody that has been posted or heard anytin regarding the posting?pls respond asap.One luv

@reubenosky can u conferm from d girl where she was place in d bank and for further info,pls help us.thanks and one luv.

@afaGOD & reubenosky have u apply for d GTB stuff? Have u heard about fidelity banks,i learnt that they are accepting cv but i don't know d particular branch.pls help

for GTB you can register on their website. i dont think a bank in nigeria at of
    now will want to risk the collection of CV by mere hand submition because of
    the population of candidates and issue of man know man . i think the best is
    to go to the site of those bank you mentioned and register or get their agent. if the site is opened that means the recruitment is on for real. But for me i only registered on GTBank site; if GOD says we will work in any of these BANKs, i am sure one day we shall get there

Amen my brother,we shall surely get there.

@afaGod and Baluuk, ithe girl has not been pickin her cals may be work i gues but W̶̲̥̅̊il call her dis weekend and hear how far. Thanks for the info on GTB, W̶̲̥̅̊il aply dou i don't know if it is still on. W̶̲̥̅̊il give U̶̲̥̅ guys update as soon as i hear anytin frm her. One luv

@reubenosky thanks a lot my brother,we are waiting.....one luv.have u apply for custom service?try to do so.

@reubenosky any info. from d girl?thanks

Any news yet?thanks

+ Reply