+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: INSOURCING CALLING

INSOURCING CALLING

HI ,pls are you hnd holder and have receive information ant insourcing,pls your reply and your state of text.

Re: INSOURCING CALLING

Can't you see that YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM PNURONOMISTIDIESIONSM of grade one class for posting your rubbish, useless and senseless statement under an important caption like this. You know my advise to you is that GO HUG TRANSFER.

Hello,
    crown1982 you can just correct him of his mistake with the topic.But SEGZY2007 why that caption?.I also apply but i have not receive any message.Do you have any information regard to that?
    Thanks. Am still waiting.
    l

i dont know y crown is bring that can of that bad attitude to this forum,if u v bad attitude u can not get to any level in life,i have receive the msg to get all my doc /credentials with HB pencil ready since on the 11th oct ,they said date of the text will be adised soon.i just want to know weather the house is aware of the info, i pick ibadan as my centre.

HI ,pls are you HND holder and have receive information about insourcing,pls your reply and your state of text.

INSOURCING CALLING( FIRSTBANK)

INSOURCING CALL
    i dont know why crown82 is bring that can of that bad attitude to this forum,if u v bad attitude/character you can not get to any level in life,i have receive the msg to get all my doc /credentials with HB pencil ready since on the 11th oct ,they said date of the text will be advised soon.i just want to know weather the house is aware of the info, i pick ibadan as my centre.and i apply for a frd when i apply also.and he also have the msg presently.

@SEGZY 2007. I read ur post 2x b4 i cud mak a meanin out of it. Ur spellings, usage of words etc are out of point. U mean u can't type an essay/letter without goin tru it again in an emergency.

Nets

Dis post n its folow-ups wil neva stop me reelin wiv lafta, beginin 4rm d incoherent topic, ambiguous content of d starter n mr crown, i must say it tuk me a while 2 pronounce dat wrd of urs. @al...make una leav d homie alone o, at least we nid 2 laf away our problms 4 dis forum 1ce in a while

Insourcing Ltd send msg to applicants to be ready for the App. test the venue will be communicated to them.

+ Reply