+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Info on zenith bank training school

Re: Info on zenith bank training school

No..havent heard from them. Hopefully, soon, we'd all be notified
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul

is there any feed back mechanism from the human resourse office to notify sme1 if he/she is succesful after the medicals? Some of us are almost loosing hope after doin the medicals 4 mnths ago!

Quote Originally Posted by standecent View Post
    is there any feed back mechanism from the human resourse office to notify sme1 if he/she is succesful after the medicals? Some of us are almost loosing hope after doin the medicals 4 mnths ago!
    guys just relax, zenith bank will call u guys...Thats how the bank does. zenith call peeps based on the available space they have in the particular region u chose to work. Had a friend that did is medicals and was called 4months after it. Some peeps might even be called like a year after their medicals,lol. Just chill u will be called.

@zeus pls sori for derailing I saw u commented on a skyebank thread.do u av an an idea ofthe format of the accesment centre hw it looks like and the format cos I did their test at dragnet and scored over 50percent and am hopeful
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus007 View Post
    guys just relax, zenith bank will call u guys...Thats how the bank does. zenith call peeps based on the available space they have in the particular region u chose to work. Had a friend that did is medicals and was called 4months after it. Some peeps might even be called like a year after their medicals,lol. Just chill u will be called.

@segilola, i also scored above 50% but i am yet to hear from 'em since september i wrote d test @ dragnet. I dont have idea of hw or wat d assessment centre looks like bt i did one wif BAT in november. Dnt knw if it will b d same wif skye bank. Dat of BAT tested us in d area of role play, group discussion and individual presentation skill. Hope dis helps

Ok thanks bt hw long did ur individual presentation last @bat I learnt their passmark is 50% for skye may be they av nt calld for interview yet.I hope to hear frm them soon
    @segilola, i also scored above 50% but i am yet to hear from 'em since september i wrote d test @ dragnet. I dont have idea of hw or wat d assessment centre looks like bt i did one wif BAT in november. Dnt knw if it will b d same wif skye bank. Dat of BAT tested us in d area of role play, group discussion and individual presentation skill. Hope dis helps

@BAT we were given 15mins to read tru d briefin n deduce wat we wanted to present. Bt if 50% is d pass mark, y havnt dey calld me yet..na wah for all dese banks sef...d is also wat i am facin wif access bank @ d moment. I got deir success message abt a month ago n till date havnt heard from em. Wel sha God dey.

Ok tanks.what I feel is may be the accessment centre will all hold together instead of in batches.or are the pple u wrote the test with at dragnet bn called since then.
    @BAT we were given 15mins to read tru d briefin n deduce wat we wanted to present. Bt if 50% is d pass mark, y havnt dey calld me yet..na wah for all dese banks sef...d is also wat i am facin wif access bank @ d moment. I got deir success message abt a month ago n till date havnt heard from em. Wel sha God dey.

please pals,i wish to apply to zenith bank.please,is the application still going on now.and if yes how can i apply.i studied chemical engr n i made 2:1.pls friends help me,how can i apply?love you all.

Guys, Any news from zenith? I called zenith hr today and was told the trainin is in batches.. I think some are to start 24th of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemayara View Post
    Guys, Any news from zenith? I called zenith hr today and was told the trainin is in batches.. I think some are to start 24th of this month.
    dude, r u already workin wif zenith bank? Cos if u just want to enta d bank, u shuld nt b boderd abt d trainin sch cos zenith usually recruit staff wifout trainin sch fin cos dey call for trainin sch at a later date wen u r already workin wif dem.

For d bro askin of hw he can apply to zenith bank...just go to zenith careers n fill in ur details. Dey will call u at anytime. Could b immediately or may take as long as 4 yrs. If u knw any zenith staff, dey could help u call d HR peeps to call u quick.

Zeus..thanks man. You sure are a "god" in matters like this...

Clemayara, pls have you been able to confirm whether the training school will really start this month?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast