+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Info on CNSSL Test

Info on CNSSL Test

Hey guys.... I wrote mine today, since I was part of the 8am batch today. A lot of the stories, though given in good faith, were wrong.

If they don't change anything, it's all English- verbal reasoning,grammer and vocabulary. 30 questions in 40mins. Cut off will be based on general performance. The guys were very nice, not your regular nonsensical recruiters.

Good luck to those yet to write :-)
    V

Re: Info on CNSSL Test

yeah... Its ws great bt d pay isnt encouraging(35k). All d same, i wish every1 success.

@vanessavenus: with the widespread tip leak on the past standards i knew a change was in the offing. besides marking/scoring objective questions for a magnitude of over 300 is a lot easier than reading and scoring essays.

good luck guys!

well tnx 4 d info mine is 2morrow by 12noon.best of luck 2 guyz coming in 4m lagos.

Quote Originally Posted by vanessavenus
    Hey guys.... I wrote mine today, since I was part of the 8am batch today. A lot of the stories, though given in good faith, were wrong.

If they don't change anything, it's all English- verbal reasoning,grammer and vocabulary. 30 questions in 40mins. Cut off will be based on general performance. The guys were very nice, not your regular nonsensical recruiters.

please, the venue is it inside jos town? I mean the school. I will be taking mine on the 1st of December.
    An expert was once an ammature!!!

Yea d venue is in jos town jst make sure u stil ve d text mesage in ur fone cos dey ve d data base of pple n no dey sent d mesage 2 there was no means of gatecrashin

pls was the verbal reasoning the true,false or cannot say type or was it passage type?

Congrats Pal!
    Please,u didnt mention the interview part. How was it?what is the relevance of our original credentials? Did they ask you to go or hang around until every one has been interviewed? Quite a lot of questions begging for answers but i'l wait til you help out with these. Once again, congratulations!
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuddie
    Congrats Pal!
    Please,u didnt mention the interview part. How was it?what is the relevance of our original credentials? Did they ask you to go or hang around until every one has been interviewed? Quite a lot of questions begging for answers but i'l wait til you help out with these. Once again, congratulations!
    No interview yet, dear. 'Twas only the test (which I forgot to mention was OBJ). They said we'd get info on whether we passed or failed within two weeks, and that the interviews will be sometime in January

Quote Originally Posted by Lesluga
    pls was the verbal reasoning the true,false or cannot say type or was it passage type?
    Yes it was. I also forgot to mention there was a little logic. Very simple logic, so nothing to fear.

@Chakaz: Yes. Inside the heart of Jos City. Tudun Wada. Very easy to find. If you're still not sure of how to go about it, contact anyone you know to aid you there. Or if I'm available, I can help out. 1st Dec you said? Send ur phone number and test time to my inbox early, So I'll get in touch with u before then. Who knows, God can decide to bless me for helping out those in need. This also goes to those coming into Jos for the first time. I can take you to the test venue, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by jullyspikes
    yeah... Its ws great bt d pay isnt encouraging(35k). All d same, i wish every1 success.
    35k is only for the probation period. It'll increase later on.

I HOPE THIS HELPS
    V

No interview yet, dear. 'Twas only the test (which I forgot to mention was OBJ). They said we'd get info on whether we passed or failed within two weeks, and that the interviews will be sometime in January

Yes it was. I also forgot to mention there was a little logic. Very simple logic, so nothing to fear.

@Chakaz: Yes. Inside the heart of Jos City. Tudun Wada. Very easy to find. If you're still not sure of how to go about it, contact anyone you know to aid you there. Or if I'm available, I can help out. 1st Dec you said? Send ur phone number and test time to my inbox early, So I'll get in touch with u before then. Who knows, God can decide to bless me for helping out those in need. This also goes to those coming into Jos for the first time. I can take you to the test venue, nothing more.
    35k is only for the probation period. It'll increase later on.

I HOPE THIS HELPS
    man thanks for enlightenment and the help you have promised to offer! God will surely reward you! Thanks once more!
    An expert was once an ammature!!!

Gmat is involve here 4 those dt have nt taken d text read d verbal reasoning and others u can lay ur hands on bcos they might change d question. I wish all gudluck

Gmat is involve here 4 those dt have nt taken d text read d verbal reasoning and others u can lay ur hands on bcos they might change d question. I wish all gudluck

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast