+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: INEC Shortlists!

Re: INEC Shortlists!

O Boy! I'll check it out tomorrow.

I least expected a government agency to go about recruitment in this way. What about people that live far from the proposed state that are yet to confirm talk less of travelling if their test falls on monday. Well inec just proved a leopard never changes its colour.

Afoke,I share same tots wt U.2thnk that there is no form of notification via email,fone or paper.How do they thnk d news wil spread? I feel they evn pasted dat list on friday,and by monday a batch wil write.Yea,smthn is wrong wt d system
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

Guys have u seen the list? Were name pasted in each state office. If this tru then inec is realy fast. lokoja and abuja guxs pls comfirm this.

I was at INEC main office in Kano this morning, while I was unable to speak with any of the officials, the gate man I met there said they are still accepting applications. Ditto INEC main office in Benin when I stop by there yesterday on my way to Asaba, Delta State. Cheers!
    F

Can some1 really tell d house wat goin on...my friend called me last nite dat lagos state has shortlisted and will be havin interview by monday & tuesday...some1 4rm lagos shld confirm dis oooo!

The inec stuff is true as i called my brother in delta who checked the office today and confirmed it was scheduled zone by zone. South south zone is scheduled to start 9th of april. While that of lagos is real.

I just checked d inec office in Osun state now bt learnt dias nothin like dat and dat dey r jst sorting out d applications. I wonder wat d thru info is.

U said ur name appeared @ Port Harcourt, is that where u applied or is it based on zones? Pls reply cos I'm in PH, & I dont want 2 travel 2my state (Akwa Ibom) only 2learn dat it's by zone.

The instruction frm INEC durin registration was that applications shd be submittd in their offices in d states of residence.Y wud u live in Riverz and submit in Akwaibom?lets try and go by rules to avoid avoidable stress like ths.
    Thrz no time,beta halla smbdy 2quickly go 2d office there and check if u'l take d test 2mro.No time at all.Wsh u luck

its true. d new date for interview is now 30th and 31st here in lagos was dere 2dy. bt am nt sure wt d interview is for and i didnt see a list.

I HAVE TO WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS TO STRESS THE AUTHENTICITY OF THS INFO.
    PLEASE GO TO THE INEC OFFICE NEAREST TO YOU SO THAT YOU DONT LOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY.
    I had to go bk ds aftrnoon to help a friend c if her name is on the list and I saw them pastin more names.Plz d interview wil start 2mro,dnt miss out

Wel ur in4matiom as regards interviews true bt u never gave ful details.all dose dat applied 4 Registration officer and the Asst Reg. Officer are 2 be at i nec office on tuesday 30th march while those that applied 4 Admin Officer will be there on wesday 31st of march.though it was supose 2 come up 29th and 30th march bt extend it by one day. I got d in4mation from inec office 2day in lagos.
    d

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast