+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: INEC RECRUITMENT EXTENDED TILL APRIL 19!!!

Re: INEC RECRUITMENT EXTENDED TILL APRIL 19!!!

For the doubting Thomas's who insisted that the recruitment has closed, please read Guardian Newspaper of 24 March, page 41, or Vanguard of today 25 March, on page 50 to know if i gave you false information or not!

Please those that have not submitted their application, please do so ASAP, don't allow any one to dampen ur aspiration with congealed thoughts.

I feed Nigeria daily with information, should i call my real name, some of you may be shocked!... i don't like it when people doubt my credibility.

For those that want to apply, pls send ur CV, copies of credentials& 2 passport to INEC office in ur area.

ur application must be addressed to the Secretary, INEC, Zambezi Crescent Maitama Abuja, and deposited in a mail box at the INEC state office where you reside or online via www-inecnigeria.com

the extension according to INEC was necessitated by an observation from federal character commission to the effect that the advert ought to have been on for six weeks instead of ten days....ONE LUV

be good all the time

thanx bro
    i think we really need ppl like u to get things working!

Are u sure cos my collegue went there on tuesday, there Ph office and they said it is over
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

Thanks man, but I submitted a hard copy in their office. Do I have to submitted another one online?

thanks SOME-MORE, ur information is authentic. i ve submitted mine 2dat at INEC Lagos office.

thanx some-more.ur info is correct.just did mine.God bless u.

it seems Regina's reasoning has sensible premises, and that is in conformity with what infor the poster is relaying. it might be for those that have filled form beyond the 'available vacancy' stage as that side is closed; or better still opportunity for those that would like to submit handwritten applications. good job and kudos to u. while we appreciate your roles, i would say that you raised temper which may becloud your reasonings in ur effort to convince people.u sounded like a communicator but try to more soothing instead of anger.conclusively, regardless of the propaganda that might have been published, the opportunities can only come via those means cited above. otherwise, that 'available vacancy' would have still been there. So, as ur infor may be true, i would advise thus:
    ignore the available vacancy section
    fill other sections
    confirm from anyone that have the details of the various posts vis-a-vis requirement
    having chosen, apply for the post in writing
    attach the printed copy with all other required credentials,i.e, cv, 2passport and certificates
    submit at INEC state office.
    that is when we shall know if my guy's insisstence is firm.please i believe u are getting what i am passing accross.? i am not poohpoohing ur information,but trying to offer panacea to help one another.God bless u bro

thanks guy, u are too much
    j

I LOVE MOST PEOPLE ON THIS SITE BUT FEW OTHERS TALK ANY HOW THEY LIKE WITHOUT ACTUALLY VERIFYING THE FACTS.

WHEN 'SOME-MORE' SAID THE INEC DATE EXTENSION IS IN THE NEWSPAPERS, I QUICKLY SEARCH FOR GUARDIAN OF 24TH MARCH AND BEHOLD IT IS THERE ON PAGE 41.
    AS FOR OKUTACHI, I PERSONALLY OPENED THE SITE ON THE 25TH MARCH, FILLED FORM FOR MY FRIEND, SUBMITTED SUCCESSFULLY, APPLIED FOR A POSITION AND PRINTED THE HARD COPY.

MY POINT IS SIMPLE: IF U HAVE NO FACTS, JUST READ AND CLOSE THE PAGE. DON'T DOUBT THOSE WHO DO BECAUSE YOU WILL ONLY END UP DEMORALIZING SERIOUS PEOPLE.
    MEANWHILE, 'SOME-MORE' KEEP ON DOING THE GOOD WORK.
    U

Good Day Bro/sis,
    Am new to this site could someone plz help me out....i am really looking out to get a good job......Could you plz let me know when there is a job opening

it is difficult to login to start the application process after registering my user name. any tips on how to go about it.

Junior Member talktorabiulawal@yahoo.co's Avatar

Thanks 4 d information
    Anka Lawal

PLS KEEP ME UPDATE WHEN THE INTERVIEW WILL COME UP,CAUSE I DONT WANT TO MISS ANT THING ON THIS ONE.SENT ANY IN REGARD TO THIS JOB TO MY INBOX,AND PLEASE NOT DIRTY MESSAGE LIKE I SAW THE LAST TIME THIS NOT A DATE SITE BUT A SERIOUS SITE FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE,[email protected] AM GRETFUL FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12