Like Tree1Likes

Topic: INEC RECRUITING OFFICER II and III

Re: INEC RECRUITING OFFICER II and III

We just have to keep crossed our hands

thanks 4 d info. just upload my credentials
    jamiuola

Thank God i have successfully uploaded my documents.I pray we all ll b called

i really dnt get why applicants that were not sent congratulatory messages re uploading their documents; dnt you guys think its a waste of time considering the fact that they ve the names of those they ve invited?

Pls guys, how do I convert my doc.to PDF cause am finding it difficult in doing that.
    @roseflower: this is naija, if you want to upload join us and stop telling that trash

@my_roseflowers, if you were not invited, the same reason why you visited this discussion is the reason why others are uploading their documents. The hope that something favourable may happen. Anything that's worth trying is good to try.

kemjay, you lack manners; u dnt talk to people like dat u really need to watch it and God help you.

@rose y drinking panadol on someones headache or r u one of de official in Inec.pls dnt discourage any body

I sincerely apologize for disrupting this thread with a different topic. I just that I don’t really know how to open a new thread. I just felt this may be of help to those that surf the web always. While we wait for a better Job, You can earn small money through online marketing. It is real. Already I have made $30. Natural pay is a online marketing company, which hired its members online in millions, the user market the provided link, and on each and every other member join they earn commission. everything is free here, no fees, and no joining fees, just join and start earning. you will be paid via western union or liberty reserve monthly salary. Why not give it a trial? after all you have nothing to lose. If you are interested, just click the link http://naturalpay.com/?ref=manpassman33

Quote Originally Posted by Richynwokeka View Post
    I sincerely apologize for disrupting this thread with a different topic. I just that I don’t really know how to open a new thread. I just felt this may be of help to those that surf the web always. While we wait for a better Job, You can earn small money through online marketing. It is real. Already I have made $30. Natural pay is a online marketing company, which hired its members online in millions, the user market the provided link, and on each and every other member join they earn commission. everything is free here, no fees, and no joining fees, just join and start earning. you will be paid via western union or liberty reserve monthly salary. Why not give it a trial? after all you have nothing to lose. If you are interested, just click the link http://naturalpay.com/?ref=manpassman33
    @RICHYNWOKEKA, pls can you send me your phone number to my email adress: [email protected]
    thank u.

@rose:sincerly apologies for my action. One love house

I informed this house in a previous post that some applicants who were successful at the aptitude test but who were not invited have provisions made for them to upload their documents even without the SMS invitation. Some raised doubts, but I can confirm to you that without the SMS, provisions were made to me to upload documents that were unique to me and I did uploaded those documents. Surprisingly, I got an SMS from INEC congratulating me for being successful at the test and advising me to upload my documents to the link they produced in the SMS. Please guys if you have the conviction that you passed the simple INEC test, get the web link from the SMS, log into the site, if it's successful the surely you have passed the test and are among the cut. Thanks

inec has started calling for physical presentation of documents i just got a txt message.

+ Reply
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast