+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: INEC INTERVIEW(A SHAM)

INEC INTERVIEW(A SHAM)

On 26th April, I went for INEC interview in Abuja. The Crowd Was simply unbelievable,there were thousands of unemployed, underemployed,civil servants, Lawyers,bankers,business men or scrambling for the same job with me. As I watch the scramble, I Soyinka's statement hit my mind and tears covered my eyes: "Nigerian youths Have no future"

Re: INEC INTERVIEW(A SHAM)

We have o...

brox we get small fa... i beg any info abt kano.

Dear Gerald, I totally understand ur sentiments. Same shit happened on d April 12 in Jos.The shortlisting was poorly done, there was confusion on weda it ws an interview (as in some sort of screening) or aptitude test. Later they announced on radio dat weda u wer shortlisd or nt, jst go and take d test or watever. On gettin there, d halls werent ready and when dey finally got halls, some pple startd jumpin thru windows, rushin thru doors. Then they came again and wer sayin different tins. Dat d s/no against ur name on d list is ur test no. and if u dnt have u better go and get it here and there. Bla bla bla. They kept blabbin. The whole thin was jst disorganised and it really exposed how incompetent INEC personnel r. Simple recruitment excercise they can't organise not to talk of a whole electn for d whole country. Hw den can we have credible or near credible electns in Nigeria. They dnt do no work until electn period and so, have all d time to plan 4tins like dis. But mediocrity has choked the organisatn. Now they r talkin of a 2nd batch. There was already a problem right 4rm d advert.
    I believe the whole recruitment thin is jst a show. They knw who r gettin d job. They had wanted to do it silently. Afterall a guy told me dat d next day dey sent a list to their Hdqtrs in Abj.
    Pls lets nt loose hope. The future is in our hands. If only we knw d potentials dat lie within us. If only we could encourage ourselves, mobilise our selves n our resourses n lookout 4one anoda, channel our energies positively etc etc we wld get there.
    Have a little Faith okay.

Re.INEC INTERVIEW(A SHAM)

It was really a sham in kaduna. Guys if u know the way and manner fling money to d crowds during campaigns that was how question papers were flown to applicants to grap and write d test. I will suggest inec to meet either neco,waec or jamb to conduct future apt.tests

May God purnish the leaders of this great nation and may they receive their purnishment here on earth cos waitin till they rot in hell will be too long. It was the same in Port Harcourt and that very day i regretted ever being a Nigerian cos u need 2 see hw graduates were scrambling all over the place 4 jobs that might never be theirs. Bt as future leaders of this nation quittin is out of it and is high time we wake up and chase our so called "fathers" into exile. Good people; great nation; bad government.
    F

pls who knows if anambra still held it interview today despite the public holliday?

God has spoken, in numbers, Judges and Chronicles, God said if my people, the people that are called in my name can humble themselves and return to me, I will heal them of there land and there sickness.

This issue has got me thinking for days. We are a generation that is only seeking for jobs. We must start turning our eyes towards creating jobs. I think this is one true solution that will go a long way in reducing unemployment and more of this shameful scene. Our universities should emphasize very well on entrepreneurship and we must take a bold step individually, to step out and test the waters

God help us all

nowa my fellow youth inec or connection inec small, wat about navy exam i spend my 2,700 without score. i think de best thing is GOD should come distroy dis world so that all man go rest.

Haba bros! How can u suggest that God should destroy the world, dont u think dat's 2 harsh? Or have u 4gotten dt wen there's lif there's hope? Inec or any oda govt employment 4 dt matter is not the only way out! Pls keep faith alive n dont giv up, it is well 4 us all. One luv!
    L

+ Reply