+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: INEC INTERVIEW KADUNA

INEC INTERVIEW KADUNA

The test was pooly conducted. A lot of people wrote on the foot ball field sitting on the ground under the heat of the sun in the township stadium.There was no supervission as people were seen moving about with question papers. It was a pity that some people who waited from morning till evening b/4 the test was conducted could not even get the question paper. From the crowd yesterday i know of a truth that the rate of unemployment is very high. Among those who were present for the test were bankers, federal govt staff from other ministries and others.

Re: INEC INTERVIEW KADUNA

No no! You've highly exaggerated the scenario. There wasnt anybody sat on d floor 2 conduct d test. Only those applied 4 Registration officers & Data Entry operators were asked 2 sit on d playground b4 their batch comes, bcoz they were arranged 2 write in d 2nd batch. And i was there from 9am to 6pm, i couldnt see anybody complaining of not getting the question. How positive is it that some did not get question afterall the question paper & the answer sheet are the same? In fact the question papers were over.
    LOOK B4 U LEAP

I was at the venue of the test in kaduna. men it wasnt funny. U can v a view of how the venue was.

Quote Originally Posted by bakare ahmed
    I was at the venue of the test in kaduna. men it wasnt funny. U can v a view of how the venue was.

Funny. That means i wrote the wrong exam. I applied for data entry bt wrote da oda.

I cldnt wait any longer. I just feel writing da test is just a FORMALITY! Lets be sincere 2 ourselves.

Da ppl hav already bin chosen by da senators, govs etc.

They just had 2 conduct da test so dat they wld say dat it did indeed hold. Gud luck guyz!

hello i hope someone will tell me about the brtlamata job offer i was sent an email but am doubting its genuity as anybody got an email too pls tell me if its not a fraud bcos i was asked to pay 2,500 to a fidelity a/c for id card and work account opening.

+ Reply