+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: IMO 10,000 Jobs. Any Interview info?

IMO 10,000 Jobs. Any Interview info?

Hello,

Pls, I want to find out if there is any info that i should be aware of before attending the interview.

I also want to know how the interview went for those that have attended and whether they have heard from the government in any way since after the interview.

The documents that we are to bring along, are they supposed to be original or photocopies?

Is there any procedure/protocol we are to pass thru or any form we are to fill before the interview proper?

Please, i need your answers as i have been scheduled for interview next week Tuesday, and your replies would help me very much.

Thanks

Re: IMO 10,000 Jobs. Any Interview info?

You have nothing to fear. Try to go with all the originals of your credentials most especially, your first School leaving certificate and Birth Certificate/baptismal Certificate, declaration of age will not be accepted. First go to the Imo State Civil Service commission and fill your Bio-Data after which you will go home and prepare for the interview, just be conversant will your field and also pray that you will not be among the first set to be interviewed cos the set will answer lots of questions because the interviewers use to be strong at the beginning but after three sets, they tend to be weak and like to finish on time, all the same, best of luck. You can call 08061651960 for further clearification cos i have done mine and i am residing in Imo State.

Thank u very much. I appreciate ur reply.

PLS HOUSE ANY NEWS ON THE NEW LIST OF THOSE TO BE INTERVIEWED THAT CAME OUT LAST WEEK.

Hello,

i'm not sure there is a new list out as the last interview date is today.
    I was there yesterday and heard that those who missed there interview should check back 2moro to see if there would be a date fixed for them or not.

Except maybe u are talking of those for education which i saw in numbers but really do not have much info about.

Did mine last week.

+ Reply