+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: IITA Calling!!!

Re: IITA Calling!!!

This delay is getting longer than expected. please any useful info about the result will be appreciated

@babymi and all: The list of those successful at the written test is out and is pasted at their premises now. I called the HR Mgr and he told me so. He asked me my name and told me that I was successful. He said that the date for the oral interview hasn't been fixed yet, but that they will communicate the date to all successful candidate by next week. So if you took the test but do not reside in Ibadan, just call that phone number that was included in the test invitation sms.

To those who were successful, congrats to you all. To those who weren't, God will make out a mightier and a better one(job) soonest for you. I know you'll feel sad, but God will cheer you up. So guys, call the HR Mgr and come lets share what to and what not to expect in the orals. Am waiting for your responses (whether you were successful or not).
    One luv!

anyinwa. congrats o pls when did you get this information?

anyinwa , was there any emaail send to your box. cos i alled the number now, the person said i cannot get any information from him. better stil pls truy to send the hr mgr no to me

babymi, no email was sent to my box. This is the number that I called: 08034919530. Early last week, I called the number and was told by the guy who picked it that the list will be out on Fri last week. I told my friends who wrote on the same day that I did. We all checked our emails during the weekend but got nothing. One of the friends I made on the test day then called me on Mon morn saying he heard the list will be out that morning. He said he will be going over, so I gave him my name and other peoples names that I know. He later called and told me that I made the list, after which I called this number listed above in the afternoon and the voice over the phone confirmed that I was successful.

So, there's no email yet. Pls continue trying, someone more polite may eventually pick and give you the right info. Well, I hope this helps.

anyinwa. i can see we are the only person commuicating through this platform. i got a mail today inviting me for an interview next week. computer guys had theirs lastweek, where they have to undergo another test, i learnt that only three people passed the second test. i got all this information from a reliable source. we need to talk one on one so i can share some useful tips with you. i guess yours will be next week or upper week. just be prepared psychologically because you are to face a 7 member interview panel. all the best as y0u prepare.
    my mail is [email protected]. make sure you get in touch with me asap.

@babymi
    hpe u sent ur colleague a PM too? So dat even if he/she doesnt visit NHJ b4 then,he wil see d msg in his inbox. Gd luck 2u guys!

amaka, pls what do u mean by PM. i can't decode that

@babymi, how far? Am so glad you made the list! Guess what? Am just reading ur post now and I did my interview on Thursday 2nd June! I was actually clueless on the questions to expect but God really saw me through. And to make matters more interesting, i was the first to be interviewed in my group! But God is really faithful! Though they didn't tell me whether I passed or failed, I have a conviction that I did well. You said yours is next week? No wahala, I got your back. I will send you an email now, you can then call me so I can give you the full gist.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12