+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: ICPC RECRUITMENT

Re: icpc recruitment

please download the detailed advert here: http://www.church4real.org/resources..._VACANCIES.doc

Re: icpc recruitment

@ pewekac, what a vital info. i believe it ll be a very great help in saving people both money and time.

Re: ICPC RECRUITMENT

Interesting BUT "Too good to be true"

For crying out loud this is a government agency and there are PROCEDURE FOR RECRUITMENT

FOR ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY RECRUITMENT:
    NO 1 for they give the period of 6 weeks for application

NO 2 send application via posting not email

NO 3 there is something fishing here for which newspaper was it advertied

PLS SOMEONE CLEAR THIS DOUBT for its interesting to know that dis ICPC stuff of recruiting to me is "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE"

Bros u ain't alone. I've had my doubts about this advert, but still can't place my fingers on exact cause. I've gone through other job sites of repute but funny enough they are all silent on any job advert by ICPC. Even ICPC job portal isn't advertising any vacancies either. Something dosen't feel right about this. On the other hand since a newspaper publication is advertising this, shouldn't the ICPC have noticed this and cried foul to warn unsuspecting victims just like Nafdac did? Like I said, smthing doesn't feel right but I can't say what.

@Austin, the poster got it from Daily Trust Newspaper of 4th of Oct. I cannot access the said newspaper from my location. @Austine, check it up & let us know. Thanks.
    Q

"TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE"

For any government agency recruitment is always 6 weeks interval and is usually publish in any of the national dalies BUT in this case is different for they are asking dat application should be sent to email instead of POSTING.

WHY for "It too good to be true dis ICPC recruitmnet" unless otherwise

AND I HOPE THIS IS NOT A SCAM FROM LOGICAL CONCLUSION!!!

@ Austine and masterpiece i got the in for abt the job from an insider be4 i saw it on paper. nd we shd not 4

get dat anytin can happen in Nigeria in respect to d mode of application nd d expiring date. They may not

want to spend a lot of money nd so contracted it out to a quack firm dat don`t no d due procedure.

All d same lets all apply to fulfill all

if u r unclear abt the ICPC recruitment, jst check Thisday Newspaper of last Monday (4th October, 2010). the full gist is there,
    Good luck to us all!

Re:

Dat means they advertised in one northern daily(DailyTrust) one southern(ThisDay) of 4th oct.

tanx very much for the info bro .its really cool. plz, where can one get the full details of the job recruitment? i want to apply but dont know the job description and job code to apply . could u plz help me wit dis.tanx bro.
    i

@IFATU AND PEWAKAC....You guyz are truely symbols of progress. I truely appreciate your wonderful contributions to this honourable forum..Just keep it up ok. That you have been struggling to get will be at your presence before you know it..Amen..I commend you for the effort you put in to ensure that your fellow compatriots benefit from this opportunity without being selfish..GOD BLESS YOU.. gracias

Icpc

Dear members, those questionin d authenticity of d post, i believe u hv national or state libary in ur locatio,dat is were u can access newspapers easily, secondly if they hv ask us to buy scratch card or pin code,we wil hv SCREAM OUT, nw they made it easier,una begin doubt them, was d Nysc of nexia nt online abi nysc no be govt agency? 4 d 2wks, is only fed character commission dat can compel dem to do so, 4 me d 2wks is okay, becos if d advert is open 4 six wks, is jst 4 formality, becos in 2wks they receive more dan expectd applicatio,so d rest is 4 d waste bin, i personal witness it during last yr EFCC recruitmt. D advert is real and 4 dose dat hv nt seen d advert,only apply 4 GL08 IF u're a fresh graduate becos dere is job exp require 4 other GL. And 4 nakachi,they are quack. Wish all luck.

Icpc

Sorry i mean to say 4 nakachi they are not quack agency.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast