+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 79 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Results 1,015 to 1,027 of 1727
Like Tree247Likes

Topic: ICPC calls for oral interview

Congrats @ alagada! I like ur firm faith,remember it was lik ths the other time but u got ur sms.others shd copy alagada.congrats to others who hav been calld n those still expecting.n even if ur not calld it coud mean ur profile has no issue.may b those cald are ths whos adds were not seen?so its possbl if ur not cald ur info is good to go.so keep hope strong
    josiah1 likes this.

Re: ICPC calls for oral interview

It is not the usual practice to send appointment letters via mail. They are normally picked by applicnts in the offices. I do not know why ICPC will chose the option.

@All thanks for all d info thus far in dis icpc journey,i've been following the thread and must say dat u guys hav been of great help.I belive we will all make it to d end as long as we keep our hope alive n trust only in God just as I have been doing..He says "The heart of the King is in His hand..." And "Promotion cometh...from God" "...He will not withhold any good thing from them that walk uprightly" and "With God, nothing shall be impossible" So friends, keep d faith,no matter d delay,its not a denial n its not over till its over..If u belive it was God and not your strength,dat saw u thru all d recruitment stages successfully;den belive Him wen He says "He that has started a good work in you,will surely complete it..." And Have dis conviction in you just like me; dat only God's will and not any man's will;will b done concerning this job and if u know d size of your God;U can be sure,just like i've been beliving,that no list is coming out without my name in it,whether u get a call for ur address or not.I wish us all d best as we keep our expectations alive and surely we shall all meet at d training camp to celebrate our victory and share our testimonies by God's Grace. Cheers pals!
    josiah1 likes this.

@Makerworker tnx.......one thing I know for sure is dat it will end well for us all. Heard dat training resumes in september so let's all get ready.
    josiah1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by timhitek View Post
    @All thanks for all d info thus far in dis icpc journey,i've been following the thread and must say dat u guys hav been of great help.I belive we will all make it to d end as long as we keep our hope alive n trust only in God just as I have been doing..He says "The heart of the King is in His hand..." And "Promotion cometh...from God" "...He will not withhold any good thing from them that walk uprightly" and "With God, nothing shall be impossible" So friends, keep d faith,no matter d delay,its not a denial n its not over till its over..If u belive it was God and not your strength,dat saw u thru all d recruitment stages successfully;den belive Him wen He says "He that has started a good work in you,will surely complete it..." And Have dis conviction in you just like me; dat only God's will and not any man's will;will b done concerning this job and if u know d size of your God;U can be sure,just like i've been beliving,that no list is coming out without my name in it,whether u get a call for ur address or not.I wish us all d best as we keep our expectations alive and surely we shall all meet at d training camp to celebrate our victory and share our testimonies by God's Grace. Cheers pals!
    we are still wiating for our testimonies too and we are confident that we that wait on the Lord shall renew their strenght.
    josiah1 likes this.

Congratulations Alagada. Where is Josiah Uchmoney has probably boned our side given that he has started his training with the army people... In no time my people, dis speculations will all become reality........... its here*smiles*

@alagada try and call d number and confirm when d letter will arrive.

God is forever faithful!!!! I av received my text message from ICPC. I neva new dt my testimony was at my door step when I sent my post @ 7.52 ds morning. Yours is on the way, pls wait on the Lord
    josiah1 likes this.

@alagada how far, did u call d number

@hutchin congrats, maybe u shld also call d number and ask when d stuff is arriving.

Congrate hutchin; we are still waiting for our testimony. I had a dream, a ladies voice called me to send my address. Am stil waiting. Josiah and cushman urs are on d way. Keep believing. We shall all be at that camp.IJN
    josiah1 likes this.

Congrats hutchin!
    josiah1 likes this.

@ cushman, ojazman, bush5 and others dt are believing in God for their testimonies, it would definitely come. I neva believe ds address saga until I experienced it. It is real my pple, put ur trust in God, He can do it again. Hope to see u al! in the camp.
    josiah1 likes this.

+ Reply