+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I need Education/Student Loan

I need Education/Student Loan

Is there any firm/organisation/individual that can give study loan in nigeria for those willing to further their studies in the UK or US? If there is/are, how do i contact them?

Re: I need Education/Student Loan

I have a similar problem. I have been accepted to d a masters in a renowned university in europe. I need know if there is any firm or individual dat can provide me with d funds i need. Any help would be highly appreciated.

I really do not understand what sort of people we are having in this country? How on earth can you be seeking these kind of funds when prospective sponsors are looking on for short term investments. May God help you succeed in your pursuits

Quote Originally Posted by MREDIDIONG
    I really do not understand what sort of people we are having in this country? How on earth can you be seeking these kind of funds when prospective sponsors are looking on for short term investments. May God help you succeed in your pursuits
    Are you saying it's bad for people who need help to say they do?

Hmmmmm.you dudes really make me laugh....Do we think organisations & firms are looking for avenues to spend their profit? Ok. why would they want to sponsor you & not their staff? what consequential benefit would they gain from availing you their funds? Organisations are not charity organisations, neither do they get their funds through goodwill so i doubt if they'll want to waste resources except for charity reasons...
    If you need study funds go to your church where you have been contributing for God knows how long to their bottom line.
    Or a more difficult task is walking into a bank & arranging a mouthy deposit say about one Billion Naira account for them as float for a month & they'll part with a significant sum for you guys....
    I know as teenagers lot of thing crops your minds but in life nothing happens for free mates...
    JesseJames

Quote Originally Posted by jessejames
    Hmmmmm.you dudes really make me laugh....Do we think organisations & firms are looking for avenues to spend their profit? Ok. why would they want to sponsor you & not their staff? what consequential benefit would they gain from availing you their funds? Organisations are not charity organisations, neither do they get their funds through goodwill so i doubt if they'll want to waste resources except for charity reasons...
    If you need study funds go to your church where you have been contributing for God knows how long to their bottom line.
    Or a more difficult task is walking into a bank & arranging a mouthy deposit say about one Billion Naira account for them as float for a month & they'll part with a significant sum for you guys....
    I know as teenagers lot of thing crops your minds but in life nothing happens for free mates...
    People like you are the reason people like us insult people. You really didn't have to say anything when u don't have any sensible contribution to make. I repeat again: is it a crime to ask for help when you need it?

@jessejames, d poster hasn't asked for sponsorship but a loan so pls always read posts first b4 makin comments nd if u dnt have nythin meaningful to contribute,just don't.

@poster,u can visit bankphb or oceanic for students loan application procedure. Though wiv all dese problems in d bankin system,their terms nd conditions mite be rilly absurd bt give it a trial...I wish u all d best in ur pursuit for academic growth.....
    DONT KISS A FOOL, DONT LET A FOOL KISS YOU AND DONT BE FOOLED BY A KISS.

@all: before you even think of studying further, have you taken your time to ask yourself what you have achieved with your present qualifications? Or is it that there is nobody in your shoes with the same qualifications who has achieved greatness without 'imprisoning and improvishing' self with loan for further study? @poster, please wake up and face reality. Lest I forgot, @poster, from my 'assessment' of you from your write up above, I believe you are still in the age bracket of 15-25 and thought you have time to dream and build houses on the moon! My brother, wake up and face reality by doing something with whatever qualification you have now instead of asking Gordon Brown to be your guest! Cheers!
    F

@bunny22, try pathfinder International if U have not tried them. Can also try Rocafela foundation.
    Best of luck.

@ Omolad & Aweda AK: thanks for d info.

@Kenyy: If i've been able to achieve something with my present qualification, i wont be considering to further at all cost. The fact that some people in my present condition have/are achieving things does not mean i will or will not. We have different targets and goals.
    One more thing, my age has got nothing to do with this. I don't ve to wait till i start growing grey hair before i stop dreaming and act. Time waits for no one u know.

+ Reply