+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How true is this about Nexia?

How true is this about Nexia?

A friend just called me that he heard that Nexia has started issuing employment letter to some people in Abuja. Pls ow true is it? I sat for the exam in Kaduna and I've not gotten any reply from them. Ow true is this information pls.

Re:

Dia was a thread hia dat som1 posted talkin abt dat Nexia appointmt letter.i was doubtin it sayin,is it posible frm apt.test d nxt stage is apptmt letter straight? Som1 said it is posible so frm dia i rest my case

Re: How true is this about Nexia?

forget about nexia, if them call u fine if them no call u fine, look for somethime else, u write for kaduna yru own good me and some guys come all the way from edo state tru anambra, jos, bauchi all the way to Gombe sleep for road, all we see for the website is that it is under construction. seek employment somewhere and dont put all ur hope in one basket. tkia

Believe it or nt,they were given employment letter yday.My pal sat 4 d test in ibadan,nexia texted him last monday,he left lagos on sunday 4 d documentation and wil be completin d exercise today<friday> in kaduna

Quote Originally Posted by Adefolayo
    A friend just called me that he heard that Nexia has started issuing employment letter to some people in Abuja. Pls ow true is it? I sat for the exam in Kaduna and I've not gotten any reply from them. Ow true is this information pls.
    If you stay in Kaduna,or have anybody you trust in Kaduna,you can take a trip to the camp afterall seeing is believing. When you see,please post to us lets knw whats happening there.

+ Reply