Revealed... How You Can Start Making Up To =N=250,000 Monthly With Ease With Importation Business In NigeriaWith Just N14,000 to N20,000 Start Up Capital

My Newly Discovery Secret That Will Show You How To Get Branded Products like Samsung Galaxy S4 for N14,000,Blackberry Z10 For N15,000 And Even Marc Book For N 36,000 etc Plus The Cheapest Way Of Shipping Them Down To Nigeria For As Low As $4.50 per kg
Here I promise to give you value as you read on...
So lets go on
If you have been running around ,looking for how to make money with a peace of mind, starting with as little as N14,000 to N20,000 then consider your search to be over. I have a perfect business for you.
This business is called small-scale importation!

Why Importation?

Importing is the practice of having goods manufactured very cheaply in other countries according to specification and bringing them into your own country to sell at very high
profit margins and smiling to the bank.
It is a very lucrative business to start and has the ability to make you very rich quickly.

But There Was a Problem

Before now, one needs to learn the process for some years and then raise millions of naira in capital to travel outside the country, spends weeks sourcing for product, before shipping them down to Nigeria for sales.
This system is so hard that only the big guys with loads of cash can actually do this, but now due to recent discoveries, things have changed for the better.
Why Should You Listen To Me
You have to listen to me because i have been importing items like Brazilian human hair for my wife's all women hair saloon in Lagos for over two years now.
Apart from that, I also import laptops from USA, Hong Kong and China to resell here in Nigeria at a very high profit.
During these years, I was busy importing all my personal needs like wrist watches, clothes, shoes, androids phones for myself and stuffs like handbags, necklaces and purses for my wife from importation portals like aliexpress.com and dhgate.com with ease and everything was going on fine.
It was not until i decided to try importation of branded brand new phones that i met a stumbling block. I then went into research and i found an Asian trading company that sells branded products and other items for dirt cheap prices.

Here Is What I Want To Show You
Here i am going to show you how to start importing high in demand smart phones like Samsung galaxy s4,Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note, Power Banks, Marc Pro Book, HTC mobile Phones, Blackberry Smart Phones, Original Ralph Lauren T-shirts, Mobile Phone accessories, etc at ridiculous dead cheap prices.
Note that what i am about to show you is PURE GOLD.
Note that THIS IS NOT...

• This is NOT about importing from www.aliexpress.com
  • This is NOT about importing from www.dhgate.com
  • This is NOT about importing from ebay.com or amazon.com
  • This is NOT about importing from all those Chinese shopping portals that is flying all around the entire internet with different sellers looking for whom to sell their wares to.
  • Here i am talking of an established Asian trading and manufacturing company with super quality products at dirt cheap prices.
  • Imagine getting a brand new Samsung galaxy S4 for as low as N14,000? The same ones that sells for up to N50,000here in Nigeria.
  • Imagine getting brand new MacBook Pro laptop for as low as N36,000...This same laptop goes for over N100,000here in Nigeria.
  • Imagine getting a brand new Nokia lumia 710 phone for N11,000....the same one that sells for N25,000 in Nigeria.

I know it might sound a bit strange to you but am going to show you real live verifiable proofs on this website. After several months of importing some lousy android devices and substandard laptops from these miserable Chinese portals flying all around the internet with all sorts of sellers flocking around them looking for whom to sell their fake products to.
I finally discover an Asian trading company were you can start importing high quality, original and branded smart phones, clothes, laptops with as little as N14,000 in capital and still turn it into a N250,000 per month importation business.
Here you will start importation with as small as you N14,000 to N20,000 buying goods in small scale from a secret trading company in Asia right from the comfort of your home and supplying to friends and retailers around your location.
How Real Is This Business
You must have been thinking..."i am not sure one can be able to start this business with as that small amount of money" Well as a typical Nigeria, I know that is how you will feel, but here i am going to show you.
What I am about to reveal to You is a business that can earn you up to =N=1,000,000 (One Million Naira) before December this year. All You Need is =N=14,000 TO =N=20,000 to get started With My NEW Secret Strategies, You will be able to achieve this.
I have been importing from aliexpress,dhgate and ebay before now, but most of their branded products are very EXPENSIVE and this makes me not to be able to compete well in the market.
Now with my recent discovery, I took delivery of 20 piecesof Samsung galaxy S4 on Tuesday 1st of July at $80 eachshipping inclusive (And the best thing about it is that as at the time of writing this letter,17 pieces has been sold at a give away price of N40,000 each.)

You see the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 SMART phone above is sold for $80 which is N13,600 in Nigeria Currency, the best part is that you can buy just one piece and sell each for about =N=45,000 to =N=50,000 here in Nigeria. Though i sold mine for N40,000 each
As you can see its Over =N=31,000 profit selling JUST ONE Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone.
If you buy 10 pieces of this smart phones then you will be making over =N=310,000 selling it. I know you will agree with me that the galaxy phone series is one of the hottest products you can easily sell here in Nigeria..
Are you doubting me?
But that's not all...

As you can see the insanely cheap prices as stated above for Samsung Galaxy models of phones in the promotional email sent to me by the trading company.
I guess you know that the samsung galaxy S5 is one of the phones in the galaxy series that the entire world is talking about right now.
This galaxy S5 phone sells for a measly $ 85 dollars per phone as shown in the promotional email above.
Here is the real deal...
One of my friends who is in the USA has even imported the Samsung Galaxy S5 into the US from the same Asian trading company i am about to introduce to you (imagine....if a guy in the US is doing this, then what's your excuse?)
He sold them off cheaply at 25k each and finished the first 8 pieces within 24 hours.
Nokia Lumia Series
Now...check out the promotional email sent to me by themarketing manager of this Asian trading Company below...
I know this is an eye opener for you...
But wait..
Lets us do a simple calculation here...
lets say you bought a nokia lumia 610for $60 that is =N=10,500 in our currency plus a cheap shipping fee ofN850 that's a total cost of N11,250.
Now selling this stuff for N22,000( which is very cheap compared to the stores).
The total profit made from this single transaction is N22,000-N11,250 which is N10,750 PURE PROFITS for selling one NOKIA LUMIA 610 .
Imagine scaling up to the level of selling 20 of such NOKIA LUMIA PHONE in a month....You will be pulling in close to N200,000 from this deal.
Note: Your start up capital is just N11,250
Do you think i am joking?
Below is a young millionaire that gets nokia lumia smart phone from the same source i am about to reveal to you and uses is facebook account to sell them and raking in millions.
I am not done with you yet.
Check this out..
These are 100% original cotton Polo Ralph Laurel sold forN1360 to N2,380 on the site and goes for N5,000 here In Nigeria.
Importing any of these lovely shirts out there will give you up over 100% profit.
Talking about textiles....
You know hollandaise is one of the most priced apparel for women in Nigeria after Georges and laces.
If you are a woman, I expect you to know this, but if you are not....then ask the women around you.
Below are varieties of hollandaise materials you can easily import at a very cheap price and make loads of profit from it.
Hollandaise
The cost of 6 yards of hollandaise at the Asian trading company's website is just 18 dollars which is about N3,000only in naira.
Now the average retail price for hollandaise in the market here in Lagos is N16,000 naira.
Lets assume you don't want to be greedy like other importers, you can as well sell your for say N10,000 per six yards and make a whooping profit of N6,000 per sales. That amounts to 150% return on investment.
No wonder the major importers have been hiding their secrets for years.
There are loads of quality product that you can get from this trading company.

Below Are Top Quality Product That You Can Get From This Great Asian Trading Company

1. Branded and unbranded Phones
2. Laptops
3. Brazilian human hair
4. Hand Bags
5. Suits
6. Sandals
7. Phone Charger
8. Power Bank
9. Projector
10.Clothing accessories
11.Computer Accessories
12. Wrist watches
13 Phones/Laptops Batteries.
14 Designer T-shirts

Well, enough of all this analysis...lets get to the real deal..
If you know me very well, you will understand that i do not teach what i have not tested. In my last email to you, I told you about my new tested and confirmed discovery and that i am going to write a step by step guide on it so that other aspiring importers will benefit from it and smile to the bank like me.
Its my own little way of empowering Nigerians.

Now the report has been completed. The content of the report is PURE GOLD and the trading company i am about to reveal to you is the same company that most of the importers in computer village and Lagos island are getting their supplies from.
The worst thing is that those importers will never reveal it to you.

Inside this report i will be showing you the following...

• How and were to get stuffs like Samsung Galaxy S4 for as low as $80,Samsung Galaxy Tab $85,Samsung Galaxy S5 for $85,Marc Air Book laptop for $200,Apple Iphone for $90,HTC Windows phone for $68,Polo Ralph Lauren for $6.50, and lots more that i cannot be able to write down here because of time and space.
  • The 3 merchant websites operated by this Asian trading company.
  • The direct link (phone number, email address, skype ID) to the sales managers of this Asian trading company.
  • The name, phone number and address of their SISTER COMPANY here in Nigeria that will help you facilitate your dealing quickly without any form of delay.
  • The one and only reliable courier company (they work with the trading company) that will ship your goods from Asia down to Nigeria for as low as $4.50(N850) PER KGwithin 5 DAYS of making payment without any story of customs issues/duties, there by by-passing the greedy DHL,UPS etc and their cut throat prices.
  • How to make payments for your goods in NAIRA without you bordering about bank transfer or running around for GTbank MasterCard, UBA AFRICARD or other cards for online payment that may expose account to hackers.
  • How you can sell double, even triple the amount of products you intend to import and how to scale up your business to the next level.
  • How to advertise your product on celebrity blogs like lindaikeji..com,bellynaija.com and ynaija.com on low budget.
  • How to advertise your goods in a particular website that will help you to advertise on facebook without you paying a kobo.
  • How to get this trading company to brand your products in your name for companies, birthdays, marriages etc
  • The easiest way to set up an eCommerce website like jumia.com,1500naira.com etc and cash into the shop from home craze that is spreading like wild fire right now in Nigeria.
  • How to piggy back on two most popular ecommerce advertisement websites and sell all your products.

- and a whole lot more.
Below are some...
PLUS
I am going to surprise you with the following bonuses if you take action quickly.

• CAR Importation Riches Here i will give you the step by step guide on how to import used cars from USA and Europe, making N300,000-N500,000 profit per car without traveling abroad.
  • My SECRET Method Of GettingFREE tablets PC, phones, and other electronics from various website.
  • FREE 12 MONTHS MENTORSHIP. This one is priceless. I am going to give you 24/7 mentorship until you succeed with your importation business. No one else would.

These bonuses will expire on Thursday. So be fast and liberate yourself from financial difficulties.
The cost of this guide is only N3000.
I also run a one-on-one training which will cost you only N20,000\
Contact me on 08068134195