+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOUSE PLS I NEED YOUR ADVICE, GT IN AN FMCG COY OR GA IN A FED UNIVERSITY?

HOUSE PLS I NEED YOUR ADVICE, GT IN AN FMCG COY OR GA IN A FED UNIVERSITY?

I want to use this medium to thank the House for their timely info, may the Almighty God bless you all.
    I have completed my medicals for a Graduate Trainee position in one of the FMCG companies but I have just been called that I have been offered a Graduate Assistant appointment in a federal University in the South-Southern region of Nigeria.
    Please I need your advice on which appointment to accept because I am confused presently. Thanks NHJ. Happy Christmas.

Re: HOUSE PLS I NEED YOUR ADVICE, GT IN AN FMCG COY OR GA IN A FED UNIVERSITY?

To me ad with the situation as it is in this country, i'll advice you go 4 d FG job, FG pays higher, you have all the time to yourself, you can swiftly further your education and in no time become a pundit in your field, then you can even become a consultant to the FMCG coy.
    Think about it!

seconded

seconded

I agree with Tata_naija as well

Tata_naija is very right
    segzyyy

Right advice

I advice u go Federal University is wisely 4 bcos of the Guaranty

I'll also advise you go for that fed. uni. offer without any further delay...... to me that is the best choice, as it will even open door to many more opportunities for you to be the best you can be in your field apart from the pay. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING TO CONSIDER IN APPOINTMENT, BUT WHAT GIVE YOU HAPPINESS................
    CONGRATULATIONS......... GOD WILL DO OUR OWN TOO....... IRE A KARI OOOOOO (AMIN)

@Tata-naija, Lesluga, Aniomaman, Onesegzy, David4mex, Giwajnr and Gbenga-Olatoye. Thanks a zillion for your timely advice, I really appreciate. Ire naa a kari gbogbo wa (Amen) Baba wey do am 4 me even though I no get any connection go do am 4 una too.

+ Reply